Guardians

by Falacy
Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
In response to Andyextreme42king
I dont realy like it X.X .
Looks like a Jedi. I prefer the style of the troops over that of the king, even if they don't go with the turfs. If we're going through the trouble of reiconning everything, then the king should just get redone too, and they should all be done in a better style.
In response to Falacy
I might give it a try if I get some free time tomorrow.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Looks like a Jedi. I prefer the style of the troops over that of the king, even if they don't go with the turfs. If we're going through the trouble of reiconning everything, then the king should just get redone too, and they should all be done in a better style.

Time to redo them once again. Sorry for my crappy rough draft. I am ashamed. I'll start from scratch and hopefully do things better.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070615000429/ stronghold/images/2/29/Archer.png
http://www.stronghold-knights.com/site/album/aubergine/ noAttack2.jpg

I deleted my old Squire. I made a front state only for you to judge. If you find it adequate, then I'll start working on everything else. Type in my Andy on IconShare to see what the new design sort of looks like.

I didn't add the sword or shield yet. Tell me what you like/don't like about the front state. If you don't like it at all, I'll restart from scratch yet again. If you approve, then I'll work on everything other state with the sword and shield.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
http://www.byond.com/games/hubpic/94944_7666.png

I wish you spoke words x.x

I'm going to assume you want to use the base(s) in that pic. Time to start making clothes and attack states..
Those icons are from some DBZ game somebody is making for BYOND.

Your new Squire is better than your old one, though its lacking a lot of details, and looks more like a Knight. I don't even want new icons really. I definitely don't want little box men like most BYOND games have. The icons need to be in a battle ready stance, they shouldn't just be standing their with their arms down to the side, facing straight forward. Think more like a turn based RPG. I'm not sure why you don't want images, considering you're making graphics...
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Those icons are from some DBZ game somebody is making for BYOND.

Your new Squire is better than your old one, though its lacking a lot of details, and looks more like a Knight. I don't even want new icons really. I definitely don't want little box men like most BYOND games have. The icons need to be in a battle ready stance, they shouldn't just be standing their with their arms down to the side facing straight forward. Think more like a turn based RPG. I'm not sure why you don't want images, considering you're making graphics...

Atleast I know what you want more specifically now. Time to actually get to work. I already have something on my mind to base the stance on. Didn't know for sure whether you wanted the stance or not until now. I apologize if I'm frustrating you with my slowness.

Note, I do love images. But I need words to supplement it :(

EDIT: I'm planning to do some learning over the next few days/week or so. I'll give you the GG stuff later. I need to relearn things and try to fix my mistakes.
Page: 1 2