Guardians

by Falacy
Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
ID:288397

Game: Celestial Chaos: Guardians

Well, First of all, I continue dieing at Wave 37... or at least nearly above it (Singleplayer) so I'm wondering, How do you guys survive past Wave 37? What upgrades do you have and to which units? You know... The general stuff o_o

Also, what's your strategy to surviving? Post a picture of your strategy and maybe some people here can help you!
What starts at 37?
In response to Falacy
Um... Blue Dragons, I think.
Kenny84 wrote:
Game: Celestial Chaos: Guardians

Well, First of all, I continue dieing at Wave 37... or at least nearly above it (Singleplayer) so I'm wondering, How do you guys survive past Wave 37? What upgrades do you have and to which units? You know... The general stuff o_o

Also, what's your strategy to surviving? Post a picture of your strategy and maybe some people here can help you!

I basically completely give up the archers, place saints around my gold ( high range), put warlords on the towers, put warlords behind dragoons( that are blocking off the enemy), with clerics (boulders) behind the warlords.

I then start setting dragoons around the warlords on the towers to prevent them from dying.

I also started to upgrade in this pattern (Light, Dark, Melee).

Don't know if it will work as well for you. It works well for me since I can usually time my movements and kill multiple things before they even get to the castle.
In response to Kenny84
Dragoons. Dragoons everywhere.
In response to El Wookie
Time to see how I do in V.10
In response to Maydrian1
Wave 540's your target, since my highscore decided to walk away.
In response to El Wookie
My Game stopped working at wave 52, there were only 2 enemies and they weren't on the map so I was stuck.
In response to Maydrian1
Maydrian1 wrote:
My Game stopped working at wave 52, there were only 2 enemies and they weren't on the map so I was stuck.

I've already posted about that bug, re-start the match and try again is the only work around I'm afraid =(