Guardians

by Falacy
Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
Not thoroughly tested, but bosses aren't giving me any money what so ever, I'm playing alone with the gold set to Split.
In response to El Wookie
Correction:
The first boss gives 100 directly to the player who killed it.
The second and onwards bosses give the money to the shared pot, but only the moment you press the start button again (Ex. Killed the Spider Queen, got no money until I pressed start again).
Wave 60 onwards gives 10 gold per boss, and it doesn't go into the shared pot.
In response to Falacy
Confirming that it is fixed. Many thanks.
In response to MasterMerv
Agreed.
Gold sharing is ALWAYS set to Split, even if we change it. Past the first wave it will always turn back to Split.
In response to El Wookie
But it seems making a new thread would be kinda pointless, somewhat.

A suggestion from me: on the standings tab, add your Heroes level to it.

Like:
 Name   Wave  Time  Slain  Level  Map  Version
Exonit   71   4012  20813   205   N/A    v13
In response to Exonit
Exonit wrote:
on the standings tab, add your Heroes level to it.

Somebody else suggested that, I think its already on my to-do list.
In response to El Wookie
As of version 13, this no longer seems to occur, did you fix it silently, or inadvertently? =p
In response to El Wookie
I didn't do anything to fix the imaginary leftover enemies, not even sure why it would be happening in the first place.
Players should auto-spectate if they do not place, move or perform any action for 10 waves, except waves 60 onwards.

Players have a habit of going AFK on servers without first spectating, leading them to gaining gold when it's on Split, which cannot be used.
In response to El Wookie
Definatly not fixed, this time it happened on a boss wave (I know, what?). The boss came successfully (dohoho sexual jokes) but there were still 5 enemies apparently un-spawned. Wave 55.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Exonit wrote:
on the standings tab, add your Heroes level to it.

Andy suggested that, I think its already on my to-do list.

I suggested it >:o

But could you make two seperate things in the standings tab?

Highest Level Achieved
Total Levels Earned

or something along those lines
In response to El Wookie
El Wookie wrote:
this time it happened on a boss wave. but there were still 5 enemies apparently un-spawned.

Well then, I have even less of an idea what could be failing. It might be something simple, though, since I haven't actually looked into it yet.
Page: 1 2