Guardians

by Falacy
Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
ID:288400

When you turn off Music and Sound Effects, voice clips still play.

If it is not a bug, can you add an option to turn them off? I like to watch netflix when playing CC:G and they can get annoying.

Also, when you don't have the window maximized, the tooltips appear off the screen. I would post a screenshot but there is a no "tinypic, imageshack" rule.
You can display them in tags, or at least that's what I do...

:]
In response to Kenny84
I see what you did there.
In response to Kenny84
Kenny84 wrote:
You can display them in tags, or at least that's what I do...

:]

I know that, but isn't like still against the rules .-.?

Bug

Bug
Exonit wrote:
Also, when you don't have the window maximized, the tooltips appear off the screen.

That's because BYOND sucks at knowing anything interface related, and running winget every time a ToolTip came up would take forever and be a waste of bandwidth.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Exonit wrote:
Also, when you don't have the window maximized, the tooltips appear off the screen.

That's because BYOND sucks at knowing anything interface related, and running winget every time a ToolTip came up would take forever and be a waste of bandwidth.

.-.

It's not anything bothering anyway, just thought I would point it out. Also can you do something about the voices?

Other than that, this has to be one of your best games yet. Bombs own me though xD.