Guardians

by Falacy
Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
ID:288401

Type in my name on IconShare.

I added your squire facing north and south. Tell me if you want it. If you don't, I'll take it down.

Please tell me what you think Falacy :3
The front is decent, the back is lacking details and has some off pixels. It doesn't matter much anyway, the icons will be put together from a global asset pack, which makes use of overlays, not just a single shot icon_state.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
The front is decent, the back is lacking details and has some off pixels. It doesn't matter much anyway, the icons will be put together from a global asset pack, which makes use of overlays, not just a single shot icon_state.

oooooooooo

kk

Guess the only way I can contribute is making overlays...Either that or I can redo some of the enemies..

Welp, if you ever happen to need anything, please mention it.

Seeing you work somewhat alone is sort of..depressing o.o
In response to Andyextreme42king
Is working alone really all that sad?
In response to MasterMerv
I wouldn't be able to do it.
In response to El Wookie
El Wookie wrote:
I wouldn't be able to do it.

That's the reason I actually want to contribute in some way or form. Working alone does suck x.x
Well the thing is, Falacy is a simply inspiringly good programmer, he's on a different level. I'm not trying to suck up or anything, but there'd be no point in having anyone work with him, because they would simply get left behind in the dust.
In response to El Wookie
El Wookie wrote:
Well the thing is, Falacy is a simply inspiringly good programmer, he's on a different level. I'm not trying to suck up or anything, but there'd be no point in having anyone work with him, because they would simply get left behind in the dust.

That is very true. But he did mention he hated iconning due to it being so tedious. I figure that's the only way I can really contribute.
The rate at which one programs is greatly hindered by the rate at which another pixels. Finding and using pixel art packs is so much easier and quicker.
In response to El Wookie
El Wookie wrote:
The rate at which one programs is greatly hindered by the rate at which another pixels. Finding and using pixel art packs is so much easier and quicker.

You win x.x

But I still have the desire to contribute >:0