ID:29110

There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one’s teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.

Now, if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself? There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one’s teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.

Now, if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself?
By saying, "I want to buy a pair of sunglasses."
you copy + pasted twice
Also, why does the mute have to do anything? If I want to buy a toothbrush, I go to the toothbrush aisle, pick up a toothbrush, take it to the cash register, pay, and leave. The cashier is probably required to greet the customer and tell them the total price, but no speech is required on the customer's part. :P
He whips "it" out and expresses himself all over the cashier of course.
This question sucks.
Psh, Sunglasses?
The blind man should be trying to get a batman mask instead. It'd look cooler.
STFU and GTFO.
Why would a blind man need sunglasses?
Also, why does the mute have to do anything? If I want to buy a toothbrush, I go to the toothbrush aisle, pick up a toothbrush, take it to the cash register, pay, and leave. The cashier is probably required to greet the customer and tell them the total price, but no speech is required on the customer's part. :P

He probably didn't know where the toothbrushes were... You'd be amazed at how utterly ignorant the majority of customers are...lol If I had a dollar for everytime someone walked right past an item to ask me where that exact item was located, I could be retired now...lol (and if I had 25 cents extra for everytime I heard the "Boy, if it was a snake, it would've bit me!" line, I'd be living very well in that retirement)

Boy, I'm glad I'm no longer in retail (well, glad that I'm no longer in a job that deals with customers, period, actually... I grew to hate those people...)

Most blind people wear some sort of dark eye covering... Not necessarily the "sunglasses" you'd think of, but those almost black shades... The eyes of blind people tend to make sighted people uncomfortable, so they cover them up...
Ptm731 wrote:
STFU and GTFO.

SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:

He probably didn't know where the toothbrushes were... You'd be amazed at how utterly ignorant the majority of customers are...lol If I had a dollar for everytime someone walked right past an item to ask me where that exact item was located, I could be retired now...lol (and if I had 25 cents extra for everytime I heard the "Boy, if it was a snake, it would've bit me!" line, I'd be living very well in that retirement)

Boy, I'm glad I'm no longer in retail (well, glad that I'm no longer in a job that deals with customers, period, actually... I grew to hate those people...)

Most blind people wear some sort of dark eye covering... Not necessarily the "sunglasses" you'd think of, but those almost black shades... The eyes of blind people tend to make sighted people uncomfortable, so they cover them up...

Dude your not that important ok? I get the feeling from this post that you think your somehow better then everybody wow you must be one special guy right.
Demokzxz wrote:
Dude your not that important ok? I get the feeling from this post that you think your somehow better then everybody wow you must be one special guy right.

great job, you commented on an almost 9 month post. you should get some type of award!
....Seriously...Only one person got this? He asks for a fucking pair of sunglasses xD