Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
ID:292303

1. (This isnt really an idea)I think that we need mods cuz we kinda figth in OOC, and that could help u reparing bugs cuz sometimes ur busy and u cant...
2. (Now all is ideas) Ok I though about if we could Update our own Icon =D (already see this in others games)
3. (This one is dumb xD) I though in like events ? Like shooting competicion ...
4. (Last one) Well I thoughh about motorcycles... for 1 or 2 persons... that we could shoot, and that goes really fast ... kinda the same prices of a car ...
Dj-Anselo wrote:
1. (This isnt really an idea)I think that we need mods cuz we kinda figth in OOC, and that could help u reparing bugs cuz sometimes ur busy and u cant...
2. (Now all is ideas) Ok I though about if we could Update our own Icon =D (already see this in others games)
3. (This one is dumb xD) I though in like events ? Like shooting competicion ...
4. (Last one) Well I thoughh about motorcycles... for 1 or 2 persons... that we could shoot, and that goes really fast ... kinda the same prices of a car ...

1. It might happen if Mod's weren't so god damn abusive with their powers.
2. The icon Updating ( If you mean the type thats in HU ) then that WOULD be a bit cool.
3. Events would be nice rather than just ' Day, Night Raid,Day.. ' repeating.
4. Adding of other vehicles is not really needed,the Car can do fine as is
In response to Sderg2
4. Yeah I know but its will go faster or something like that + It will look so cool xD
In response to Dj-Anselo
Well, with all that speed it would bug a lot... or work bad. Cars are slower, but they are bugging a lot!
Well, cars do 2 bugs, one little good, one - worse:
1. They make choppers not work (you just said that this is a bug)
2. When you ride on them, it's a little like slideshow on my PC - you can see 1 or 2 of 10 seconds of game. (thats a little stranger, than on feet) But, maybe, thats because of BYOND itself. :(
And, of course, just like Falacy said - it's impossible to do that.
In response to Rektar
How are cars buggy? And increasing movement speed in a BYOND game is pretty much impossible.
In response to Falacy
actually there are games that increase speed when in cars or like a upgrade
In response to 3ds9
3ds9 wrote:
actually there are games that increase speed when in cars or like a upgrade

Not on BYOND there aren't. There are only 2 possible ways to "increase speed" on a BYOND game.
1. Decrease the normal movement speed, which is what 99% of games do.
2. Use an additional loop to move the player, which more or less makes them skip tiles and looks crappy.
In response to Falacy
sleep(0.1) instead of sleep(1)?
OR! If you're feeling REALLY adventurous, world/tick_lag = 0.1
Lawlbeans.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
sleep(0.1) instead of sleep(1)?

Wouldn't do anything. It would either go to sleep(0) or sleep(1), though I'm not sure which.

OR! If you're feeling REALLY adventurous, world/tick_lag = 0.1

Which fucks up like the entirety of everything in the game. And couldn't even be used to increase a single player's movement speed.
In response to Falacy
Precisely! ;D