ID:292691

This may be a stupid question, with an obvious answer (Hasn't been the first time), but I am having trouble with becoming a member.

I was member twice alreaddy, and this would be the third time, but I tried three times and each time it says cancel. I tried a Visa and Master Card. Both said cancled after about 30 minutes or so.

03/03/08 ***** $18.00 Canceled BYOND Membership (one year)
03/02/08 ***** $18.00 Canceled BYOND Membership (one year)
03/01/08 ***** $18.00 Canceled BYOND Membership (one year)

Sorry but this is beginning to annoy me. Tried three different days, first two was Visa, second was Master Card. Not sure the problem, but it just says cancled after pending.

BYOND(412.977) Debug: visa expired.

Does this have anything to do :P Might as well add it, since it popped up in my pager like, 100 times. Anyway, please help if possible, thanks.
Check the expiry date on the credit cards. If the date is over the current date where you are, you'll need a replacement credit card which your credit company should send you automatically.

Either that or you're using a stolen credit card that was cancelled by it's owner. But I doubt that.
In response to Tiberath
it seems like your credit card has expired OR possibly you have gone over the current balance your card can reach.
In response to Naruto0727
Its my mothers cards. They are not expired >.> And they have money in them. Thats why I'm confused.
In response to Torla2217
The best thing I can think to do would be to contact BYOND directly and see if there is any error reports and what not from their end.

Support Form
In response to Tiberath
Thanks. I sent one to them. How long does it usually take? :P