ID:29274

Keywords: dession, heroes
In my last blog I wrote about me creating a game called Isle of Dreams. I have actually turned that game into a project I am now calling, Heroes. Think CoH/CoV and a little Heroes [TV show] meets the best game ever and thats what Heroes will be. Haha. By the way, Heroes is a working title. I doubt it will be the final name.

As of now, game has very few features in it right now. The game is pretty much a skeleton right now, I plan on adding the "beef" in due time. I am planning all the details and making sure everything is ready before I start programming most of it.

In the next few weeks, maybe even days I will start revealing more about the game and what it will become. For now, sit back, relax and wait.

Oh and you could give me some suggestions on what you would like to see in the game. I'll do my best to incorporate most of the suggestions I receive

-Dession

Wow, someone already came to me and told me I stole their idea. If I started to point fingers, they stole mine.
Actually, it's kind of funny, Papoose and I were just talking about bringing back me and Tiko's game, called Heroes.

Also, we started our game in '04, so we have your '05 post beat :-P

I don't remember correctly, but didn't you help out Heroes at one point?
Yeah haha
I was a part of that for a while, untill it died out haha.