ID:292754

Ok so I've gone to the trouble of writing a mammoth review for a game, but I can't post the review to any of the guilds the game is in! I'm new to the whole review system, but I can't seem to figure out how to use it, nor can I join the guilds for some reason... it's rather annoying. (The guilds I posted it to were like "Uh... this doesn't go here >_>;")

Can someone point me in the right direction?
In order to post a review to a guild, you have to be part of that guild and it has to allow users to submit posts.

So far, official wise, BYOND Anime and BYOND RPG allow you to submit posts and reviews to be accepted or denied by the administrators.

What game and guild are you trying to write a review for?
In response to Tiberath
Space Station 13, and I was going to submit it to BYOND RPG. Thing is, I can't find any links that let me do that, and I can't join the guild...
Perpetr8r the Perpetu8r wrote:
Space Station 13, and I was going to submit it to BYOND RPG. Thing is, I can't find any links that let me do that, and I can't join the guild...

Perfect! That's right up my ally. I'm (for the moment) the head guy in BYOND RPG.

It says to me that you're a part of BYOND Anime and the Dream Makers guilds. Thus you're not part of BYOND RPG. So let's fix that now.

Go to the BYOND RPG site (http://www.byond.com/members/BYONDRPG). On the left side you'll see a box called "Guild". With a list of users inside it. Down the bottom of that panel should be a Join link or button. Click on that.

If that fails (post here what error you get!), in the menu at the very top of the page, there is a site menu command. Hover over that and you should hopefully see something about joining the guild in there. Click on that and that should help.

Once you've done that and you're in BYOND RPG. Hover over the Site menu object up the top, and you should be make to make a post. Then it's up to me to review your post and decide if I want to publish it.
In response to Tiberath
Ah ok, thanks. I'll submit it now.