ID:292792

When making a macro I've noticed the macro ID and by reading the description it sounds like you can make a macro differ from game to game but the problem is...I have no idea how to use it was wondering if someone could explain how to use it or if its used for something else thanks in advance
Odd, I didn't know that the ID input showed on the player's macro interface. That's mainly for game makers. I don't know why it's being shown to players.

It's used to give the macro a unique ID, so the game maker can change it with code while the game is running. One possible use would be to change all the normal macros the game uses, so the player is confused for a short time, then change them back. Like, the effect of a spell or something.

I don't think setting the ID will do anything for a player unless that game is expecting a macro with that specific ID, and the only way to know that is to look at the source or ask the game creator yourself. Even then, knowing an ID won't really do anything for you. I think all you could do is break a normal game macro be erasing the ID.