ID:293026

well since this big incident in the BYOND anime these people have been rapdily spamming me on my pager EVEN THOUGH I BANNED THEM ON MY PAGER i have already reported them and the byond anime topic but no action has been taken and yes i reported it to BYOND itself the people is

LIl Duke AKA Kyuubi
Bmoney12

i dont get how these two people get away with calling me a Nig*** and not get banned for racism lots of people have reported these two and im sick of it.

BYOND PLEASE DO SOMETHING
Greetings Naruto0727.

You say you pager banned them, but are you sure they aren't taking slightly misspelled versions of their old keys? From the sounds of it the pager ban isn't working, which is, so far as I know, has no way to get around it on a key.

To put it simply, there is almost no way for the BYOND staff to know if what you say is going on. For all they know you are lying to get them in trouble(I'm not saying you are, just that it would be your word vs theirs). So it's rather hard to do anything against them when there isn't any proof. I would just make sure they are really pager banned, and that they aren't just popping up with new keys. If you ignore them, and ban them whenever new keys show up, they will quickly loose interest.

Thanks Much.
Danial.Beta
In response to Danial.Beta
well believe me i been on byond for a while im not the kind of person to get them in trouble but your right i have no sort of proof i figured the staff could look over my history on my pager or something i dunno but its their excact key's