ID:293230

You see whenever i click on a byond game thats online to play ( i have the newest update of byond to,it happend yesterday) it doesn't load all it does is sit there and say laucnhing dream seeker and i went to all my friends for help they didn't know how to fix it so please reply on saying how to fix this problem because i can't play byond without it loading the games SO PLEASE HELP ME I BEG OF YOU! :(
Greetings Volcomkewl.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

On a side note try cleaning the cache!

Thank You.
A.T.H.K
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K you know that other person you helped?i think his names bobpit and i did everything you said to do cause i have the same problem he has and i did everything you said to do and even how he got it work but i tried it and it didn't work so please help me.
In response to Volcomkewl
Try uninstalling the BYOND suite and deleting the remaining folders then reinstall the BYOND suite.

The quickest to find them ( Make sure you have show hidden files and folders ON! ) is to do a search of the Hard drive holding the BYOND suite most likely the C:/ drive.
In response to A.T.H.K
how do i get hidden folders to show?By the way i uninstalled byond suite alot of times and deleted the remained folders in hardrive C:/ and then re=installed byond and tried to get on a game the dream seeker just froze.Also i have the newest version of byond.:|
If you filled out the template that is provided i would be able to help you more on how to show hidden files and folders..

How to do so in Vista

How to do so in XP
In response to A.T.H.K
It still doesn't work i learned how to open hidden folders and you said delete all of them which i did then installed byond back again it still doesn't work :(By the way is the're any new versions of byond i should know of? i have version 428.998
The newest BYOND version is 429.999 .. please download this and install it.

http://www.byond.com/download/
In response to A.T.H.K
um i downloaded it,uninstalled the other byond but dream seeker still wont work right,i really dont want to quit byond but i just might have to if this dream seeker keeps freezing.
Greetings Volcomkewl.

We can't help you unless you let us help you. Not providing us with any information is a sure-fire way to get nowhere with your help request.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Thanks Much.
Tiberath
In response to Tiberath
Thanks,Everyone for helping me the good news is i found a way to fix it a different way yesterday thanky you!!!

~your really happy friend Volcomkewl
:D
what was your different way im having trouble 2