ID:293258

BYOND Build Number: Latest.
Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3.
Video/Graphics Card: ATI Radeon Mobility 3650.
Internet Connection Type: ADSL 2+
Firewalls/Routers: iConnect 622, No Firewall.
Problem Description: Having issues login into most games, where I am permanently stuck at the login screen, however chat information is still displayed, so is a limited amount of verbs, I originally thought it was a save file issue, so I made another Byond key, which resulted in the same behavior, however I can log into a guest account perfectly fine without any issues.

Also, Every time Byond pager opens, It displays cached HTML pages in firefox like:

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Pemalite/ My%20Documents/Byond/cache/1fc1e32b_parsed_news.htm

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Pemalite/ My%20Documents/Byond/cache/ac1287cd.htm

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Pemalite/ My%20Documents/Byond/cache/1fc1e32b_parsed_news.htm

That is what is shown in a separate tab in Firefox, basically just that welcome message thing. (Which is now absent in the pager) (You wont be able to see what it looks like because that's a linked file from my Hard Drive).

Edit: I am also getting a pop-up message from the pager every time I log in, saying my computers time is out of date by 30 days. (Which it isn't).

Steps to solve the issue:
1) Downloaded and reinstalled the latest copy of Byond.
2) Did a registry fix and clean to remove any un-wanted crap while Byond was uninstalled.
3) Reinstalled Firefox.
4) Byond Cache Cleared.