ID:29337

Thats right everyone, you all have your lists of what piss you off and now your about to see my top 10!!! consider yourselves lucky to hear my innermost pet peeves!

10]
Homework.there is really not point in it, well not for me, im GATE identified and have genius IQ, homework just wastes my time and i am too lazy to work.

9]
Foreigners with accents so bad you have to ask them to repeat themselves. Yeah i know im a horrible person but come on, its really really annoying to have someone repeat something 3 times before you get it, my parents do it sometimes and i pisses me off.

8]
People that stay emo for excessively long times. We all have emo moments but come on! sitting there whining wont solve a damn thing! get up off your arse and stop blaming everyone else for your problems!

7]
people who tailgate me. I mean driving is already dangerous enough, i dont need some dillweed tailgaiting me, blocking my view and invading my space on the road!

6]
people that use big words to try and act smart. You arent impressing anyone, just shut up!

5]
people that use big words to try and act smart, BUT, use them incorrectly. Same as number 5, and you are a tard!

4]
people that make a big deal over typos. ITS JUST A TYPO, DEAL WITH IT!

3]
people that try to make normal sentences lude and dirty, ie, 'thats what she said' after every sentence, IT WAS FUNNY IN 5TH GRADE, NOT ANYMORE SO STFU

2]
people that say things like lol and rofl when speaking in real life. ITS ANNOYING, WERE NOT ONLINE GOD!

andddd... drum roll please..... the number 1..... the mack daddy.....

1]
People that say mundane things like " i have to pee" out loud. Go pee, no one is stopping you, and i dont want to hear about it. Even worse is " i have a wedgie".... THEN PICK IT, GOD! Thats right ladies, i said it!
Homework.there is really not point in it, well not for me, im GATE identified and have genius IQ, homework just wastes my time and i am too lazy to work.

Homework is to revise work done in school, so it stays in your memory for longer.

I'm also going to say, I don't believe you about your IQ. Those lame online tests, don't prove anything.
Someone with the IQ of a genius but the drive of a sloth is indeed the stupidest person I've ever heard of.
Vortezz wrote:
Someone with the IQ of a genius but the drive of a sloth is indeed the stupidest person I've ever heard of.

/slit /slit

So you're in 6th grade now?
'That's what she said' hasn't been around for that long.
I hate it when people are nosy in the doctors office. Or when you're sitting by someone who looks around a lot. >_>
no im not in 6th grade.

yes im a genius but im lazy as hell =/ yeah i know its such a waste. If only some one else was instead of me then they could go out and accomplish something.

anyways another thing that pisses me off, is when people judge me =/
People who try to open the door when you're in a public toilet.

(No, it's occupied, that's why the DOOR IS CLOSED!)