ID:293446

BYOND Build Number:Byond Version 432.1007
Operating System:Windows XP
Video/Graphics Card:Intel(R) 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:Dial up
Firewalls/Routers:Windows XP built in Fire Wall

Problem Description:You see when i was re-installing byond due to my previous problem i accidently downloaded a earlier version of byond and then i downloaded the latest version again and when i was trying to play my game it said there is a new skin and i accidently clicked no and because of that whenever i try to play a game it has a black screen so is there a way i can get the new screen again?? and yes i have tried to download the latest version to get it while i was re-installing before

Steps to Reproduce Problem:

i feel silly to need help so soon after the first time
Go to your options and messages window**, and go under client where it has the option of "Edit Skin". If you click that option, it will bring up the folder where the game you are playings skin is located. Delete the skin file, and close the game. When you open it back up, it should restore the default skin file.

**You can access this through the pager itself by clicking the Control Panel tab, clicking your game, and then clicking "Game Options", or by clicking on the orange logo at the top left corner of the Dream Seeker and clicking the "options and messages".
In response to Mikau
ok now i have the latest skin back Thanks alot!! i missed the latest skin :P and i figured the real reason why my screen was black and i also figured that my screen was only black for my game and i figured why
Does your game use the custom skin, or did you create a new one and you made sure that you followed Mikau's advice while playing your game, right?