ID:29350

"It would seem that I've brought a slight addiction back with me from China," I thought to myself when I woke up at 4:30* this morning with a weird craving for tea.

Before I went to China, I used to occasionally like to drink fruit-flavored teas like "Ginger Peach" and "Red Raspberry," but not in a regular addiction sort of way. Coming back from a week of being served various kinds of tea at every meal, I'm now regularly experiencing cravings for much stronger kinds of tea like "Irish Breakfast."

*Hopefully more for jet-lag reasons than for addiction reasons
Heh, I know a guy that is addicted to tea after returning from asia as well. Seems to be an epidemic ;)
The beverage "Irish breakfast" makes me think of isn't tea.
Heheheh, Irish breakfast.
Hrm, maybe you shouldn't have tried "Opium Splendor".....
Welcome to the club :]

A nice cup of green tea in the morning and a nice cup of green tea at night do so well to keep me awake and put me to bed, respectively.

Which, I guess, makes no sense at all, but whatever. :]
Hey guys check out this awesome website - http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=JackMeoff
I prefer a cup of Earl Grey or Russian Fancy in the afternoon, I even take a bit into school with me for lunch. In the mornings if I'm dragging, I drink a bit of English Breakfast or Green Tea, dependent on my mood. Alas, there are worse addictions to have, like being on the computer. <_<
Earl grey.
I like good old English Breakfast.
Green tea and iced tea are about the closest I get.
i drink brisk and arizona xD lol