ID:293510

BYOND Build Number:
Operating System:
Video/Graphics Card:
Game Hub/Link:
Internet Connection Type:
Firewalls/Routers:

Problem Description:I've had this problem before but all i've had to do was close byond and log back in. That doesn't help this time.
When byond overall has "crashed" it usually comes back up in a couple of hours (i've only seen that happen once). However, that's clearly not the case because thousands of people are online as i'm writing this.
I've tried uninstalling Byond, redownloading and installing it, nothing seems to be working. I've tried contacting some of my other byond friends but none of them are online (yet the game hubs say that they're in a certain server, normally they're on some form of IM while playing byond)..

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
As you completely ignored the template I can only provide you with a standard answer to this kind of problem.
Instructions can be found here.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
I've tried everything and my prob;ems are the same, it started with the "connection failed" problem and then the website wouldn't work and now, even though the website works it still says the same thing. My firewall(windows vista) has a tick nxt 2 byond in the exception area, that surely means that firewall isn't blocking it? Please i've tried evrything.
In response to Yuki moto
Greetings Yuki.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.