ID:293513

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Basic
Website Browser and Build Number:Internet Explorer 8
URL/Link to problem page(s):http://www.byond.com/members/gatdude

Problem Description:I cant list games in my guild well my page says their listed but on hub it dont show listed in guilds: but dont show my guild

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
The "listed in guilds" box only shows a small selection of guilds that list the game; if more than six already do, then yours probably won't show up in the list. That box is also cached for some time and does not update immediately. Either of those would explain why you don't see a change after listing games in your guild.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
The "listed in guilds" box only shows a small selection of guilds that list the game; if more than six already do, then yours probably won't show up in the list. That box is also cached for some time and does not update immediately. Either of those would explain why you don't see a change after listing games in your guild.

Lummox JR
It's listed in 4 and i waited 2 days and still not works
According to admin records, your site was hidden from the front page due to your hotlinking of another user's files in CSS you copied from their site. At the time you were contacted about the issue but there was no response. Now that your site no longer hotlinks images, I have reinstated it and it should now appear in the "listed in guilds" boxes of those games. The change may not appear immediately.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
According to admin records, your site was hidden from the front page due to your hotlinking of another user's files in CSS you copied from their site. At the time you were contacted about the issue but there was no response. Now that your site no longer hotlinks images, I have reinstated it and it should now appear in the "listed in guilds" boxes of those games. The change may not appear immediately.

Great thanks mate