ID:294133

BYOND Build Number:4.0 Public Version 464.1066
Operating System:Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600)
Video/Graphics Card:Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS
Game Hub/Link:(Every Game)
Internet Connection Type:DSL
Firewalls/Routers:Windows Firewall/Linksys WRT54

Problem Description:An annoying, strange box always pops up while I'm playing games when I exit a screen. For example: On Space Station 13, I would click a computer to view it's data and and to click it's options. Once I exit the little screen, a box pops up asking me to 'Open' 'Save' or 'Cancel'. It's titled 'File Download' and the name would be something like 'eab.htm'. The type is 'Firefox Document' and it's 'From' 'C:\Program Files\BYOND\users\(my name here)...'.

This box appear every time I exit a little screen or box of options while I'm playing a game. It's been happening for about 5 months now. While playing Space Station 13, I would click the 'Supply Air Tank Monitor' and the box would appear white while I get spammed with countless, lagging screens of File Downloads.

Help is -very- appreciated. Thanks.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Could you provide a screenshoot of such a 'little screen' (as I'm not sure what you're trying to describe here) for two independent games?

Thank you in advance.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Sure, it's right here. Every time I exit out of a box (Like the 'Who' option that brings up a box showing who's logged into the game). This happens for every game, but in the screen-shot, I'm playing Dragonball Finale.

-The blank white box is where my real name is, which I'd like to keep confidential, if you don't mind.

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo294/Russfrog/ OddByondThing.jpg

In response to Oleic
I'll have to consult somebody more familiar with the back-end (somebody who actually has access to the source code ;)). Please be patient.

Thank you in advance.
In response to Oleic
Please post a bugreport including all the information that has been discussed in this thread so far (and best including a link to this thread as well).
Thank you in advance!
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Thanks for the help, but how do I actually report a bug? I clicked your link but I don't see an actual button or option where I can post a bug report.
In response to Oleic
There is an 'Add new issue link on top of the page, but if you want to, I can file a report in your name and you'll still get the notification when somebody replies.