NVIDIA GeForce 9100

Game Hub/Link:
Happens to all games.

Internet Connection Type:
Wired Broadband

Firewalls/Routers:
SpeedTouch 546T2

Problem Description:
Whenever I try to connect to any game, the BYOND loader thing freezes at the "Connectig to .......". I've waited for a half an hour, but it still like this, I've tried all other help methods in the the forum and "Help" but nothing helped me at all. My Firewall is Off and I have let BYOND.exe through Firewall to be sure, I've reinstalled BYOND, I've tried to rename "cfg" and delete "cache", but nothing seems to solve my problem, please help me. I really want to keep playing BYOND.

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
I just turned on the computer normally and started BYOND with no problems, and suddenly the problem occured.
Me2
In response to Santo14
I am also experiencing the SAME problem... Did Byonds server crash?
In response to Maily
Maily wrote:
I am also experiencing the SAME problem... Did Byonds server crash?

If people experiencing the same problem, then it could be Byond that have crashed or something, but I SEE people playing games right now, soo...
In response to Yousef1102
same thing happen to me but i cannot enter "ANY" game and on some it says connecting closed. ... i really want to play.
In response to TeenGogeta
For me, it just keeps on saying connecting for like an hour.
Yousef1102 wrote:
Whenever I try to connect to any game, the BYOND loader thing freezes at the "Connectig to .......". I've waited for a half an hour, but it still like this, I've tried all other help methods in the the forum and "Help" but nothing helped me at all. My Firewall is Off and I have let BYOND.exe through Firewall to be sure, I've reinstalled BYOND, I've tried to rename "cfg" and delete "cache", but nothing seems to solve my problem, please help me.

I have exactly the same problem, and I've gone through the same steps.
Just letting anyone reading know that it's not just Yousef.
In response to TeenGogeta
TeenGogeta wrote:
same thing happen to me but i cannot enter "ANY" game and on some it says connecting closed. ... i really want to play.

I have the same problem.
In response to Readingdrummer123
Can't connect to anything. Anything! >.<
Please try again. There has been some trouble with the BYOND hub, but that should be back to normal now.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Please try again. There has been some trouble with the BYOND hub, but that should be back to normal now.

Over here, the problem doesn't seem to be solved. (And I'd like to believe my problem is similar to Yousef's, but I should probably start another thread.)
I still can't get past the "Connecting to ..." screen.
i got the same problem plz help but i can connect to games i havent played before but i can't connect to games i play like goa
In response to Zariyaab786
Zariyaab786 wrote:
i got the same problem plz help but i can connect to games i havent played before but i can't connect to games i play like goa

It seems like everyone is experiencing this problem, I think BYOND crashed or somehing smillar to that.
In response to Elle_Pendragon
Close BYOND and all it's applications, Run: CMD and type ipconfig /flushdns and restart BYOND.
Flushing the DNS resolver cache fixed it. Thanks for the help!
wait i don't get it why when i do it it says it needs more elavation