ID:294616

BYOND Build Number: 4.0 Public Version 489.1099
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (It's an HP All in One Touchscreen monitor)
Video/Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics (Pentium)
Game Hub/Link: byond://77.251.104.85:8333.
Internet Connection Type: Wired Broadband
Firewalls/Routers: Windows Firewall. N600 Wireless Dual Band Router

Problem Description: I'd log into Shinobi Story, or any game, and after around a few minutes it all lags. Not the mob movement, I mean the scrolling of the text window, moving, clicking buttons; the verbs lag when I put the mouse over it to highlight them. Same with File and options at the top; They lag before being highlighted. This happens too when I have multiple Dreamseekers open, and I've tried just using one Dreamseeker; It lags a lot. When I check the CPU, it goes as high as 50, but sometimes 47-48ish. To make it stop lagging (This only works few of the times), I leave the mouse and keyboard alone and let things scroll up. Even so I it lags usually and freezes, etc. It's a pesky nuisance.

Kasperky tells me this, too. It's told me the same for Google Chrome aswell.
9/9/2011 4:04:20 PM BYOND.EXE Detected: PDM.Invader (loader) C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\BYOND\BIN\BYOND.EXE
9/9/2011 4:04:20 PM BYOND.EXE Allowed: PDM.Invader (loader) C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\BYOND\BIN\BYOND.EXE Action selected according to the settings
9/9/2011 6:39:14 PM BYOND.EXE Detected: PDM.Invader (loader) C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\BYOND\BIN\BYOND.EXE
9/9/2011 6:39:14 PM BYOND.EXE Allowed: PDM.Invader (loader) C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\BYOND\BIN\BYOND.EXE Action selected according to the settings
Steps to Reproduce Problem: 1. Log on a game.
2. Move around, click verbs.
Voila, it starts lagging, which leads to me occasionally and silently rageing.
So can anyone help me please? :/
This sounds a lot like what used to happen to me on my older laptop. It would only seem to happen if I highlighted any text in the chat window, and then someone spoke/some text was added.
It also seemed to happen if the chat ever had 'focus', so I was compulsively clicking on the map every few minutes.

Unfortunately, I never found a fix for it. Ended up getting a new computer. I had 32-bit 7 home premium, and nvdia graphics, for the record.
Well byond.exe isn't Dream Seeker, it's the pager. Some BYOND programs have raised false positives for antivirus software in the past, but if you're concerned about a genuine infection then you can always clean the infection (real or not) and reinstall BYOND from a freshly downloaded copy. If your antivirus still complains, it's a false positive.