ID:29488

By not piddling around on the internet so much during the day or once I came home, I was able to finish tomorrow's story at 9:00 p.m. CST, instead of my usual 1:55 a.m... five minutes before deadline.

It did help that I was working from a draft by Quinn instead of composing entirely out of my head, but it certainly would have been within my capabilities to string this out to the last minute anyway. :P
Well you sure showed yourself!
Tis awesome. Now you have the rest of the evening for HrH... Or, whatever you wanted to do of course... >.> <.<
Hmm. Now if only I could overcome my forum-reading habits then I'd be able to do the same!

Pity that banning myself from the BYOND forums would just mean that I couldn't post, but could still read them...
Yeah, we should have all gave up the forums for lint.

Not that I'm Catholic, it's just an excuse to not do something for a while. Oh well, there's always next year.
Lint huh? Well the stuff is pretty neat when it comes out of your belly button, but I'm not going to start doing favors.
The Naked Ninja wrote:
Lint huh? Well the stuff is pretty neat when it comes out of your belly button, but I'm not going to start doing favors.

I wasn't sure if it was lent or lint, so I picked one and went with it. Like I said, I'm not Catholic, so I only hear about it in passing.
I'm not a Scientologist, but I can still spell my name on a check.
I suppose I could have done a quick Google to decide, but I was lazy/fairly sure I was right.
Perhaps this blog doesn't really exist. Perhaps Descartes was right. Perhaps we are all being deceived by a grand illusion, and the fact you were able to complete your work five minutes early was a flaw - a simple flaw, easily overlooked. But then perhaps we are only being fooled into thinking that we have found a flaw to give us doubt that this reality is real. Perhaps we can't rely on any physical sensation.
(edit: Perhaps I just typed an Grand instead of a Grand. :/)

Er, yeah, I'm browsing the blogs again. Hi, Hedgemistress.
If HrH doesn't really exist, I will be one ticked off poster.