ID:29546

Keywords: dession, heroes
What does that sound like? If you guessed combat you're right! I'm currently finishing the basics of the combat system in Heroes. It's basically your normal fighting system right now. But once we get situated I'm going to expand it to include powers and not just melee. Some people have paged me and thought the game was dead cause we haven't hosted it in like 2 days. Me and IcewarriorX have just been a little busy with life outside of BYOND the past few days. But we've still been working just haven't had time to put up the game. I'm just here to inform you that progress is still going great! Everyday new ideas are being put into the game. Blah I can't wait till it's ready for you guys to play!

Remember to tell me all suggestions and whatnot that you have for the game!

Ohh! And I bought http://www.dession.net, and for the time being it forwards to my blog. [Not anymore haha] So bookmark it! Coming soon, heroes.dession.net? haha we'll see. I hope the guy who owns dession.com doesn't renew it so I can get it. =[

-Dession
Damn, it's combat? My guess was that it was about getting impaled by a piece of rebar in the back of a pickup truck after trying to kick away a block under the truck's tires.
Yeah...That too...
Well..I'm back from my 2 day absence...had to go to my grandmothers funeral..should be ready to work on the game again....and by the way you put "pay" instead of "play" or was that intentional? xD
oops haha I meant play =P
...i think haha