ID:29569

i have never been as depressed as i am right now
Chicken chips and kitty cats tomato sauce and avocado wraps.

I dunno.
:(
:)
:O?!
cheer up pooky
You're fat.
I BET YOU'RE EVEN MORE DEPRESSED NOW, HUH? GO FOR A NEW RECORD!
:<
I'm going to wager it's about a woman. I say this because the only times I've ever been depressed, it was about a woman.

I tend to think of that sort of thing as a new beginning and not an ending of something special. If it really was something special, it wouldn't have ended in the first place!

I could be wrong, of course, but in that case you're going to have to go into a little more exposition or just remain closed away. Preferably not the latter. =/
Pshh, everyone knows that you're supposed to keep all your feelings bottle up inside. When you let your feelings out, it's when you open yourself up to vulnerability, and you get hurt. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Trust me.
emo
Mikau wrote:
Pshh, everyone knows that you're supposed to keep all your feelings bottle up inside. When you let your feelings out, it's when you open yourself up to vulnerability, and you get hurt. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Trust me.

I tried that. Wound up burning down three orphanages, shooting two men in Reno, and running over Dean Koontz.