ID:29591

Keywords: caps
Well...Seeing How This Has Become Such A Big Thing Here You Can Post What You Feel About The Matter Lolz
I'D RATHER SEE SOMEONE TYPE LIKE THIS.
or even like this.
But I Can't Stand It When Every Fucking Word Is Capitalized!
Don't Worry. You Don't Look Like An Idiot When You Do This, No Matter What Other People, Grammatical Rules Of The English Language, Or A Plethora Of English Professors Say. They Just Want To Be As Cool As You.
BigBoiD wrote:
I'D RATHER SEE SOMEONE TYPE LIKE THIS.
or even like this.
But I Can't Stand It When Every Fucking Word Is Capitalized!

Lol But Thats What I Dont UnderStand About Some People Why Cant They Stand That THEY RATHER STAND SOME ONE WHO DOES THIS ALLDAYYS
Lol I Agree >_>
I Know Whn Yall Post So Itll Be Like If We Were On Msn Itll Only Take Me A Min To RP
You people make me cry. You would make Grammar Hitler commit suicide.
Lol Bye Bye Grammer
And You People Acting Like You Dont Use Word Like wat sup m8 And All Those Other Words Ya Thats Perfect Grammer....
o and plz
oooooooopppppppppppppsssssssss O And Plz
Squeegy wrote:
You people make me cry. You would make Grammar Hitler commit suicide.

*James commits suicide*
Seriously though, people who think they can speak incorrectly just because it's the internet need to grow up.
Lol i Think You People Are The One That Needs To Grow Up Geting Mad Because Of They Way People Type lolz
kk Im Outty Time To Go Clean The Kitchen!
We use proper grammar so we need to grow up?
Hardly. It wouldn't take any extra effort (and in fact it would save some) to actually use proper capitalization rules, and actual words...
It's difficult to read and painful on the eyes. That's why it annoys the hell out of me.
Ok Im Back To Start Off...
Lol Ok People Listen To Yourselves...Half No All You People Dont Know Me At All But Here You Are Yelling And Talking All About Caps In Every Word Its No Like You Have To Read What I Post? Its Not Annoying wat sup nuthin wo kool Now All Those Words That Yall Use Are Killng Grammer

^_ Lolz..
Lol if it makes you plp feel better for me to type like this then ill stop??
NEVER SON BITCHES!!! XD -_- why me....this tis my mothers fault
Page: 1 2