[Bleach] Shinzui

by Cthulh
[Bleach] Shinzui
A Bleach once again in development.
ID:297145

Hey guys. I have not been very active lately, and my sincerest apologies go out to you all. I am trying my best to work out a good new schedule and sort out my life, and so I have decided to keep track of what I need to do in v1 here. I will be grabbing Bug Reports from here on the Hub and from in the game whenever I get on. If you have something to say about this idea or a question for me, please reply here. However keep all bug reports and things of that nature in their designated places. I don't want anyone saying "Oh, and x needs to be fixed" in their message. Just go to the Bug Reports section.

Now that that is covered, I am open for questions and will be editing this post with whatever needs to be done. Zhug, if BYOND has given you the power to moderate posts on here(As in, you are able to edit my posts on the Hub), feel free to add anything that you hear about and I don't have on here.
Here comes a text dump of all the notes, ideas, and bugs I have in a file that Albro1 has access to. This is where I put things that people suggest since I passed on v1 dev to Albro.
Some details are repeated, some are very old, and others still may have already been taken care of. :P Many things are ideas or notes.

people are using -1 flash step distance to afk train against walls
-make hitting a solid object damage you. "You crash!" or something
-make death from this damage show: "World: (name) found out bricks are stronger than their head!"
implement an offical "Foreign" channel for mods to move people into when they are not speaking english
re-add allen walker eye
re-add thanksgiving
give host() proc the reboot-world verb
using kraft avoids the shoot cooldown?
mastered despair sometimes does not give the proper icon?
someone could only talk to love & mashiro npcs. check aggro? popup?

deny promote still doesn't work
-find out more details
new event: no safe zones (they turn off)
add grimmy & halibel releases
newbie area that only low level people can enter. nonpvp
"summonable" var to prevent summons
people stay in the chat list upon logout?
add a "top players" list using "fame" that goes up/down with kills/deaths (instead of ranked by levels)
-any death makes it go down, moreso from PKs. Bosses give fame
make zenno line up shots better. so not attack diagonally
look back over the older updates with the "Yon, Sai!" update

expand mob.synch to 200, add abilities requiring over 100 synch
-requires checking obtaining shikai, material & bankai limits. material currently has two conditions

the shikai/bankai combo restrictor isn't fully working
make Base Stat Fix not reset HP to max
remove/rework No Cooldown not to totally remove cooldowns. 1/3rd?
change QS to be a 5-strike attack with a triple-normal-slash cooldown
unmastered: 3-strike with triple cooldown

staff controls:
'prohibited' verbs/commands [key exceptions]
specific verbs given to GMs
name-only GMs
limited-per-reset verbs

ban improvements:
fix the date display
have it show an "improvements" or something to the player when they logged in (& the reason of course)
-also show the date of the ban, when it lasts til, and the banner
option to ban based on # of days to pass

remove all GMs (except me & bane) and create a .txt file (or .sav?) for controlling them & their verbs
-reinstate some verbs after a while. give host control over these (doesn't affect me or bane)

add automated "activity" data for staff cards
make sure the input box for bug reports isn't being disabled and not enabled again
buy sanrei & don't equip: gives damage of glove use but level as if without
FHI: when hit by cero, sonido behind person that fired it & use cero
retool Invasion event to be easier (not random, tell them where). are spawning nothing?
custom channels still showed people logged in when they quit
Incognito gm verb: no pvp, invisible, etc
yamamoto shikai
-use xyrie's shikai aura, make it more red
check ran's icons: gotei 13 & arrancar/fraccion

menos move really fast after firing cero?
kyokko never wears off?
demonfocus still not working?

shoot with slug, get the speed up, at 20k or lower stamina, rest, and repeat til max speed. wears off by death or relog

"lemming" verb. changes someone's class to Lemming & they have no verbs & can't class change
-have a timer? like across reboots or something for it to wear off
FIX THE DATE DISPLAY FOR BANS
lower Cimicid drain % to really really low. & lower damage mod, x3 is too much. make it shoot a bit faster
-5[10]% normal, 1[2]% licht. dmg mod... 2.2 best?
work on making licht use half normal arrow damage? or 1/3rd?
guess I totally disabled slug speed buff lol
blind can be used next to SS spawn2
Xyrie:Kimimaro Dire says, You concentrate the power of 7401 hollows into a single blast. Grimmjaw evades! Hit Yammy for 9.86276e+006 damage! Killed Yammy! World: Kimimaro Dire has defeated Yammy!
So obviously the damage, but also the cooldown on ress is shorter than other things acording to what he said.
One of the quincies said if you buy a seele and click on it really fast you get multiple seele, haven't tried it yet

slug can somehow be abused to have high movement speed not in kraft
-doesn't use kraft at all. uses licht?

option for area: hit only the target (as if unmastered) or hit area
-or just rework it to be player controlled?
-maybe have the option still, and "mastered" is a weaker AoE 'splash' attack
--really fancy would be a proj_area attack that tracks the target (really really fast)

optional: replace eater with a new lanza

people are learning shikai right away?
make sure people aren't jumping to Adjuchas when they shouldn't

rework elbow dart to be 3-5 small darts that move within the same location
add kuro chant and rework it to make a box via click

Probie mods: Hakubf2, Spectre1795, Diego-Lawliet, Dimetri, Jared758

jonex got forced new div message after changing to vizard and relog?

people (LLX) can't equip seele?
make .dehand (or something) able to look up a handle/key for the key/handle associated
can't use some verbs when resting? like settings
make bala colored like cero

Ashford Academy Uniform
2 new krafts
syazorl apporo grantz release

silkworm:
tracks target. licht leaves behind hainawa-like tails. lowers defenses. perhaps no actual damage?
locustswarm:
100% hit chance, starts very weak. gradual power increase like selee, but doesn't "eat" just copies their rei.
boosts player's stats.

make GodSlayer say shikai call

paralyze/poison/sleep(like tousen) shikai of Mayuri
-mayuri shikai:
-stops limb movement, double damage if it hits same area (?)
--maybe poison option? or confuse movement option?

vizard & captains don't get purified (soul-sleep broken) upon death?

numeros attacking a garganta-ing player seem to cause the SZ protection message quite often

make shini npc use kidou? shakkaho for small fry
-danku? captains can bind? & kuro? soren?

still having trouble kicking html named players from divisions

bows don't show up above FHI costume
mayuri still gets bankai spam sometimes. GRC & rain arrow do it sometimes
give Mayuri a "shot" item that gives 50-100% HP restore, huge cooldown. have him carry several, possibly drop them
-with the increased effectiveness of food, also give it a 100-200% short buff to HP as well?
3rd dance: have a number of freezes it can cause til it wears off
popup_announce gm verb? for alert() window?
kumbi-ah event: pvp forced off

arrow shield
-tech that has an arrow spin around you as a one-hit shield (more than 1 hit?)
-viper: rotates faster. slug: slows them down. spider: more things spin / takes more hits. katydid: turns you invis (replaces verb) fireant: being burned

redo kurohitsugi:
-have it 2x3 & have you click on a location
-it closes a "box" around them so they can't move, then can't see when it darkens
-spikes hit, they get hurt
-hurts user if they're inside
-mind other click actions, like teleport. don't want to teleport into your death box

invasion event:
There's a few perma-gargantas that are opened on earth at set locations, maybe slightly random.

And every 10-15 seconds a new wave of 5-10 hollow come through, say 6 of the current level and the rest are 1 level higher. so 6 weak and 4 medium
It sends the same "platoons" about 4-6 times for each "level" for various difficulties

then it gets to menos, and 2 menos come from each garganta
these are probably stronger than average menos
if the menos die too fast, then arrancar come. an espada leading some numeros.
then if even those die fast, tousen/gin show up with 2 espada
--But for the 10-15 seconds you say 5-10 hollows. Im thinkin more like 7-15 hollows
Brandon adds:
Every 1-in-10 times there is an invasion, there will be what I call a "special" invasion.
And what it is, is a supersized perm garganta ,housed in the west cave of earth.
But the difference in the actual invasion is, that instead of every 10-15 seconeds (X) amount of hollows appear.
Every seconed 1-3 hollows appear over the course of 5 mins
and the type of hollow is 100% random
Why thank you. I'll be getting on this as soon as...well, as soon as I get a chance to get on my laptop again, and have the motivation for this to boot. It will get done, i just cannot promise when. :)