ID:29933

I love it. So far, I only have The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and am getting Red Steel tommorow. Anybody know any other good games for the Wii that I should get?
I've heard Red Steel ended up being not good, so I'd stay away from that (I haven't actually played it, nor have I played a Wii, BUT I CAN HAVE MY OWN OPINIONS SO SHUT UP!! >:|).
Elebits and Wii Play.
I actually think Red Steel is a blast with a couple friends. The single player isn't great though.
post your friend code
Excite Truck is pretty fun, so is the Super Paper Mario game.
Join my guild.
Get Trauma Center. It is teh awesome.
Smooth Moves is actually a lot of fun, if you're into that sort of craziness. I wouldn't really recommend Wii Play, it's only fun the first time you play it, then it gets old quickly.
I liked Smooth Moves. Great multiplayer like Darts and this one where you have to kind of jump together, and control noses.

The only bad things about the regular multiplayer is that 1. You have to share one Wiimote. Which sucks for passing it round super fast. 2. You have to complete the entirety of single player (which admittedly isn't long, but still long enough to be annoying) to be able to start playing multiplayer.