ID:29990

Keywords: patriotacts
Hey, England? You know how your money's worth twice as much as ours?

Well, not any more... suckers! Or should I say, "suckres"?

U S A! U S A!
Why the fuck do I care?
Are you sure?

1 UK£ = 2.0034 US$
courtesy of google.
Go america.
Google is not the authority on currency conversion... nasdaq.com says £1= 1.99123 USD at this moment in time.

Which is still practically twice as much! Unfortunately you end up paying twice as much for things in the UK anyway.
I think I speak on behalf of all British people when I say: What do you want America, a biscuit*!?

*british for cookie
Maging Warrior: Only you can answer that question.

And any certified motivational speaker will tell you that "practically" is loser-speak for "not."

Go America, indeed.
It doesn't really matter. Our piece of cloth is more than there piece of cloth is. Big deal.
And yet the USA has one of the worst rich-poor division in the world.
Yeah. Some Americans are so poor that they can't even afford BYOND memberships... it's terrible. :(
What do you mean, the worst rich-poor division? You cannot name a Western industrialized country that's BETTER at dividing the rich and the poor than us!

America wins at rich-poor division!
Yorae wrote:

I love it, the Europeans bring up something completely off topic to secure their man hood when they are feeling slightly insecure.
Worldweaver wrote:
Yorae wrote:

I love it, the Europeans bring up something completely off topic to secure their man hood when they are feeling slightly insecure.

:S insecure? I was under the impresion that this entire "pound sterling" post was in satire.

I mean, I dread the day when I seriously make a comment in celebration because my nation's currency is no longer worth less than half as much as anothers. lawl
My legs hurt.
Bahamatt wrote:
Worldweaver wrote:
Yorae wrote:

:S insecure? I was under the impresion that this entire "pound sterling" post was in satire.

I mean, I dread the day when I seriously make a comment in celebration because my nation's currency is no longer worth less than half as much as anothers. lawl

=D True, but Yorae was actually making a jab.
What do you mean, the worst rich-poor division? You cannot name a Western industrialized country that's BETTER at dividing the rich and the poor than us!

Hedge wins.
I hope it was satirical, or the person who posted it must be an idiot.
I think it was a bit of both...
Okey, Honestly, USA is better.

If you want me to lie though, BRITAIN IS THE BEST!
Page: 1 2