ID:300394

(See the best response by DarkCampainger.)
Code:
loading Origins.dme
loading Skin.dmf
loading Map.dmm
Map.dmm:3332:error: cannot find file
Map.dmm:3332:error: expected )
Failed to load map file C:\Users\Chris Klomp\Desktop\BYOND\Origins\Map.dmm.

Origins.dmb - 2 errors, 0 warnings (double-click on an error to jump to it)

Problem description:
When I compile there is a problem with the map. I try to go to it, but it says there is a map error?

This seems like there's a problem with the map being corrupted.
It shouldn't be too hard to fix though, open the Map.dmm file in notepad, and go to line 3332, there you should probably add a ) somewhere.

If you use Notepad++ you can easily jump to that line number.
If you need more help, just paste the map file here.
It changed the line to 3330 somehow.

loading Origins.dme
loading Skin.dmf
loading Map.dmm
Map.dmm:3330:error: cannot find file
Map.dmm:3330:error: expected )
Failed to load map file C:\Users\Chris Klomp\Desktop\BYOND\Origins\Map.dmm.

Origins.dmb - 2 errors, 0 warnings (double-click on an error to jump to it)

Here is line 3330 from the Map. By the way, thanks for introducing Notepad++.

"bmb" = (/obj/deco/Routes/Tree,/obj/deco/Buildings{icon = 'Icons/Turfs/ContestHallBuilding.dmi'; layer = 32},/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Towns/Net_City)
Try posting the lines around it.
Try posting 10 lines up through 10 lines down.
Here are lines 3320 - 3340.
"blR" = (/obj/deco/Cave/Outside/Sides{dir = 4},/turf/Routes/CaveFloor/Outside,/area/Towns/Lycus_Valley)
"blS" = (/obj/deco/Cave/Outside/Corners,/turf/Routes/CaveFloor/Outside,/area/Towns/Lycus_Valley)
"blT" = (/obj/deco/Cave/Outside/BackwardCorners,/turf/Routes/CaveFloor/Outside,/area/Towns/Lycus_Valley)
"blU" = (/obj/deco/Buildings{icon = 'Icons/Celadon2.png'; layer = 31; pixel_y = 0},/obj/deco/Paths/Town{dir = 1; icon_state = "TownSides"},/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Towns/Net_City)
"blV" = (/obj/deco/Paths/Town{dir = 1; icon_state = "TownSides"},/obj/deco/Routes/Flower{icon_state = "Flower3"},/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Towns/Net_City)
"blW" = (/obj/deco/Routes/Flower,/obj/deco/Routes/Flower{icon_state = "Flower3"},/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Towns/Net_City)
"blX" = (/obj/deco/Buildings{icon = 'Icons/Pokemon Mart.png'; layer = 20; pixel_y = -10},/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Towns/Net_City)
"blY" = (/turf/Routes/Grass,/turf/transporting/Net_City/PokeMartEntrance,/area/Towns/Net_City)
"blZ" = (/obj/deco/Buildings{icon = 'Icons/Saffron4.png'; layer = 20; pixel_y = 0},/obj/deco/Mapping{density = 1; invisibility = 99; layer = 100; name = "Density"},/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Towns/Lycus_Valley)
"bma" = (/turf/Routes/Grass,/turf/transporting/Lycus_Valley/NorthGateEntrance,/area/Towns/Lycus_Valley)
"bmb" = (/obj/deco/Routes/Tree,/obj/deco/Buildings{icon = 'Icons/Turfs/ContestHallBuilding.dmi'; layer = 32},/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Towns/Net_City)
"bmc" = (/obj/deco/Mapping/Density,/obj/deco/Mapping/Density,/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Towns/Net_City)
"bmd" = (/turf/Routes/Grass,/turf/transporting/Net_City/Contest_Hall/Contest_HallEntrance,/area/Towns/Net_City)
"bme" = (/obj/deco/Paths/Town{dir = 1; icon_state = "TownRCorners"},/obj/deco/Routes/Flower{icon_state = "Bush"; dir = 4; density = 0; pixel_x = 8},/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Towns/Net_City)
"bmf" = (/obj/deco/Paths/Town{dir = 8; icon_state = "TownSides"},/obj/deco/Routes/Flower{density = 0; dir = 1; icon_state = "Bush"},/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Towns/Net_City)
"bmg" = (/obj/deco/Paths/Town{dir = 1; icon_state = "TownRCorners"},/obj/deco/Routes/Flower{icon_state = "Flower3"},/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Towns/Net_City)
"bmh" = (/obj/deco/Paths/Town{dir = 8; icon_state = "TownSides"},/obj/deco/Routes/Flower{icon_state = "Flower3"},/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Towns/Net_City)
"bmi" = (/obj/deco/Cave/Outside/Sides{dir = 8},/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Routes/Route303)
"bmj" = (/obj/deco/Routes/Grass,/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Routes/Route303)
"bmk" = (/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Routes/Route303)
"bml" = (/obj/deco/Routes/Tree,/turf/Routes/Grass,/area/Routes/Route303)
Best response
Did you move, remove, or rename any of the icon files?

Specifically: 'Icons/Turfs/ContestHallBuilding.dmi'
Yes I did. I moved that file. Wow.. Thanks for the help, I'll know where to look next time.

Hey, that's a nice trick. I just learned something =D Thanks!