1. I'm sorry to say,Hidan still does way too much damage for a homing attack. If you want to keep Hidan the way he is,i suggest reading suggestion 2
2. Hiruzen's enma should be able to act just like Hidan's wrath of jashin,or pein's paths. At some moments it seems to be spammable, but then the move stops working in it's entirity after a while. It might be because if you try using enma when you have no chakra for it,it stops working. I think this might be the case.
3. Hiruzen's trap should be buffed,either in damage,or stun time. It seems it only traps people for the full animation if they are in the air,i don't know if this is a bug or not too. If his enma isn't buffed his trap definitely needs to be buffed.
4. Oro's snake bite should be a bit longer instead of being 1 or 2 tiles.
5. Only one NPC should be able to spawn for 1 character. In megaman's server there were at least 10 clones of each NPC,and it was a really annoying hassle to deal with.
That's it,v 3.20 did wonders
Copyright © 2021 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.