ID:30257

Keywords: nba
Or maybe more. At 13-1 odds, this sure thing was like taking candy from a baby. Should have bet a lot more. But unfortunately, I'm not a risk taker. I've never been one. This is why I'm a lousy gambler, even when I do win. It's why I dislike gambling in general, and probably why I'll never be on the Forbes list of richest people (BYOND notwithstanding).

Definitely should have bet more.

Biggest upset in NBA playoff history

Since my Clippers choked down the stretch of the regular season and just barely missed the playoffs, this was the consolation prize: the underdog beating the overwhelming favorite. The best team in the regular season getting knocked out decisively in the first round. It's what drew me to the Clippers initially: their status as the perennial underdog. Because when any underdog prevails against all odds, there is no sweeter victory.

Except maybe when it comes with an extra $130 in cash.

Thanks, Warriors!
I don't follow NBA or gambling, but grats anyway. :) If you had won a large sum of money, what would you do with it?

This is completely unrelated, but I was snooping around your blog after reading this and was just a bit curious. Are you a professional photographer or something? Also, I love your dogs. It looks like you take good care of them.
"If you had won a large sum of money, what would you do with it?"

I think I'm going to answer on Mike H's behalf here (no, no- it's okay, I think can do it.): release BYOND 4.0.
The Mavs seem to choke on the post season. Oh well, at least Mayor Laura Miller wasn't announcing a victory parade halfway through this time!