ID:30758

Poll: On a scale of 1-10 (10 the highest) , how well is it animated?

1 15% (3)
2 0% (0)
3 0% (0)
4 10% (2)
5 5% (1)
6 10% (2)
7 15% (3)
8 15% (3)
9 15% (3)
10 10% (2)

Login to vote.

The last few weeks I've been practicing animation. Then my friend said that we should make a Madness collaboration. I said I'd consider it, but I really have no intention of making a crappier version of the Madness series by Krinkels. I still thought it would be fun to try out making a madness animation real quick, so over the course of 3 days, I got a sprite sheet (I suck at drawing, plus its just an animation test) organized my library and layers, and animated some stuff. Since its 24 fps and I've been re-doing a lot of stuff to get it right, its only 7 seconds long so far, but I'm learning a lot as far as animation technique goes. So here it is. Tell me what you think. Also, vote on the poll. I don't expect high scores, but I'm just curious what you guys think.

Madness Animation Test
Note the emphasis on the word "Test". Its just a test to practice my animation.

EDIT: See The Flashy Crew Forum if you want the .fla
Sexy
It's not smooth enough. You skip too many frames. I'm pretty sure the Madness animations use a much higher FPS. Create some more frames inbetween. Also, work on your physics, there's no way he can fall backwards so quickly. I'll give it a 5 because you tried, no offense and all, but I know flash. Spend more time on your animations, you can't create a good one in a week.
Yeah, it needs a lot of work. Mostly just rough around the edges. When he falls, he the shotgun takes a second to be fired, and after that he waits another second to shoot. That's way to slow, especially for a the madness cartoons.
I didn't really want to relate to Madness, I just wanted to do an animation test. Second of all, I know animation takes time, thats why it took me 3 days to do 7 seconds. I purposely made Hank wait a second before firing because, after all, it was an animation TEST, and I wanted to keep the animation of the guy pumping the gun. I have no intention of submitting this or making it a full length animation. Its just a scrap for practice.
If it was a test, that means you were testing how well you can animate. I tell you, this test sucks. Work on it. >_>
Animation in flash is for total losers... come over to the dark/programming side of flash... it'll make you more powerful than you ever could imagine.
also luke i am your father