ID:30765

narutofanboy1337: hey
narutofanboy1337: i dunt lyke wut u sed ab00t nat00to
Spade489: What?
narutofanboy1337: u no
narutofanboy1337: that comment for sum post on byond a few months ago
Spade489: You're bitching to me about a comment on byond members a few months ago?
narutofanboy1337: ye u sed nar00to sks
Spade489: I probably did. It does suck.
narutofanboy1337: STOP IT
Spade489: :P
narutofanboy1337: STOP IT YA GAY FWNAUFEAWF YA GINA KRI BICHHHHH LLLOOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLBLASLALSLSLALLHAHAHLAL0L0111111111111111 111111
Spade489: It this a prank or something?
narutofanboy1337: no
narutofanboy1337: ur a bit fat stupid fat gay dumb gay homosex gay faggoty fag
Spade489: How did you find out?
narutofanboy1337: im blocking u
narutofanboy1337: bye u gay
narutofanboy1337: u gay yf2fbaewnfjieragiue4raefaghahahahahkiikkiolloooooooololololo lollololollaslbnla
Spade489: Later

Did this guy message any of you guys too?
Naruto sucks he uses kage bushin to much and all his gay clones get there asses kicked. Inuyasha is better, so is Bleach.
P.s. this might be last post for me on BYOND lol.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's one of the most idiotic and humorous conversations I've ever read.
Conveniently timed too. Theres a voiceover contest and my friend can gonna do a voice-over for this and maybe score a membership.
Me.
your a homosex.
Didn't even think that was a word. lol
Spade, I know that was you. >_>
Keywords: narutofanboy1337, fanboy, noob, convo, msn, aim, naruto

I was unaware that MSN and AIM were interchangable. I know Yahoo and MSN work that way, but AIM too?
There's been a lot of these on BYOND lately....I think someone who hates Naruto is so conceited and has so little a life outside of BYOND that they're making SNs and Keys, and filling the stereotype of the typical Naruto fan on BYOND to a T. I honestly don't think there's anyone that immature....at least I hope to God there isn't, because....that's just too funny.
Believe it!
Mikau wrote:
Keywords: narutofanboy1337, fanboy, noob, convo, msn, aim, naruto

I was unaware that MSN and AIM were interchangable. I know Yahoo and MSN work that way, but AIM too?

*Points you to Trillian and GAIM or whatever the hell it's called now*
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
There's been a lot of these on BYOND lately....I think someone who hates Naruto is so conceited and has so little a life outside of BYOND that they're making SNs and Keys, and filling the stereotype of the typical Naruto fan on BYOND to a T. I honestly don't think there's anyone that immature....at least I hope to God there isn't, because....that's just too funny.

I figured it was just someone faking it. Like Spade said, the timing is convenient...
Tiberath wrote:
*Points you to Trillian and GAIM or whatever the hell it's called now*

I'm not sure about Trillian, but even GAIM doesn't allow MSN users to talk to AIM users. You can simply use all the messengers at once. You still have to have an AIM account or an MSN account. One won't talk to both.
Sarm wrote:
I figured it was just someone faking it. Like Spade said, the timing is convenient...

Are you trying to imply that that was me or something? I feel insulted. Unless you mean someone else did it with the hopes of it being voiced over or something for that contest.

Spade489 wrote:
Unless you mean someone else did it with the hopes of it being voiced over or something for that contest.

Bingo.