Digimon Legends

by Liight
Digimon Legends
A fun Digimon game using an isomatric map!
ID:308372

Keywords: digivolutions, ideas
Resolved
Applies to:

This issue has been resolved.
Such as:
Omnimon
Crimson Gallantmon
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode

Have an NPC with a quest thats accessable to people with certain digimon,Wargreymon/Metalgarurumon can get Omnimon Quest, Gallantmon can get Crimson Gallantmon, Imperialdramon can get Imperialdramon Paladin Mode and so on.

Quest could be to Beat A boss or a few bosses or just simply to bring the NPC Certain disks or items
and when its done you get access to a new Digivolution mentioned Above.

Other Things:
Better looking damage markers, so you can see what you hit.

Perhaps an Egg shop availible with a good amount of Tamer Points.

More Dungeons

Maybe a little Quest chain of a Storyline.
Slow the exp rate down some and maybe vary digivolution requirements/digivolution levels some.

Add a spirit stat/speed stat when specials are added to ad a little more depth to combat/digimon variation.

Hit/miss system again, to add a little more depth.

Sorry, thought I should throw my two cents in xD
Lmao no problem. And note that the exp has been 10x since you began playing. But ill leave it at normal from now on. And for the reqs of forms, what do you have in mind?
Something like in dawn/dusk...like how Flaremon (Or w/e Coronamon's ultimate is, never can remember it's name) had to have X amount of Strength and Spirit to enable digivolution.

So depending on stat gains or if special items with a limited amount of uses are added, it may take you a bit longer than average or a bit less time than average to digivolve. Could allow branches too, I.E. for Patamon, a more str-heavy Patamon could digivolve to SlashAngemon while a spirit-based patamaon could digivolve to Seraphimon.
Alright looks like I'm gonna have a busy weekend XD
Busy weekends are good things xD Makes people not get bored and resort to stupid stuff like binge drinking.
Well atleast I got the boost stat thing done ^-^ Now for the other requests
THANKS!
Yeah Ill bring the game back up when i finish all the requests. Might take a day or 2
Liight resolved issue
Liight, i do want to say, not all digi's have burst mode, they also have crimson mode etc. so i would call it side Evolution
I just called it Higher Mode and I got only 4 digimons with it Rosemons twice Imperialdramon and MirageGaogamon burst
YAY MIRAGEGAOGAMON BURST! Just the one i need :D