BYOND: Martial Arts

by Ganing
BYOND: Martial Arts
A text-based martial arts game. Travel around the world, train, challenge friends, enter weekly tournaments, become the greatest there was. Do it now.
ID:310121

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
i would like to see the chines fighting style drunken boxing:D

maybe its aan idea for later on :D
Already plan on adding it once I figure our techniques for it. Maybe you can help? I need 12 techniques for the style to put in.
i can only find 8 techniques for it
Tell me them :) I might be able to make something.
heru u have th 8 forms i found with description:
Cheong Kok Lou Riding a Donkey in a Reverse Manner. This is a marvellous technique against low kicks and the Tiger-Tail Kick, and against floor fighting.
Hon Chong Lei Waving a Fan. This is an effective counter against middle kicks, often locking the opponent's leg.
The Clutch-Kick of Tiet Kwai Li. This is an inauspicious kick against an opponent's shin or knee while engaging or locking his hands.
Lui Chong Perng Drawing Sword. This is a felling technique, throwing an opponent over the shoulder.
Choe Kok Kou Playing the Clappers. This is a technique locking an opponent's elbow and wrist.
Hon Seong Tze Playing the Flute. This is a gripping technique against an opponent's elbow and arm pit.
Ho Seen Ku Plucking Flowers. This is a technique to break an opponent's wrist.
Lam Choi Woh Carrying a Basket. This is a technique to break an opponent's elbow
A new Style it goes with china it's name is Le Chain and it uses palm and feet there 12 teqinques Downline Kick Wild ,Sying Palm strike, Random Palm strikle,Flying Kick,Leep Kick,Jumping Palm Strike,Low Sweep Kick,Down Field Palm Strike,Wild Kick,Final Palm Strike,Final Feet Kick,and its five weapons,Sword of Destiny,Flute that attacks from the inside wich should be called Flunal, a knife,Nin Chucks,Dagger
Thanks for the new fighting style Naruto, is it a real one?