BYOND: Martial Arts

by Ganing
BYOND: Martial Arts
A text-based martial arts game. Travel around the world, train, challenge friends, enter weekly tournaments, become the greatest there was. Do it now.
ID:311129

This patch contains one thing. A new save/load system. Because of my idiocricy with programming, I managed to let people edit saves and let saves be deleted and cause frustration and now everyone is suffering because of me. A pwipe comes with this update and I talked with a few people who decided it was best. I'm sorry guys... but know I'm working hard so maybe you will forgive me. Also, don't think of it as starting from the bottom, think of starting from an even ground.
I forgive you Ganing...That is..If it works XD i'm still waiting for the update to work on Ben's server
Oh..Um we have another issue ganing..Unrecognized or inaccessible verb: CloseTheFight happens whenever we get to the end of a fight and just wanna close it...we can't we actually have to relog since we can't train or anything else besides chat until after we close the fight box.

:D Your friendly neighborhood Bug Reporter..Cooldude3000
Um..triple posting but a suggestion, work on getting the server more stable..I keep disconnecting like everytime i go afk or watch videos on youtube..