ID:31192

It's a screenshot of the status screen. Feedback please. :D

(http://members.byond.com/Megafartcannon/files/ Status%20Screen.png)

IT'S LIKE YOU STABBED MY EYES WITH THE SOUL OF EVIL AND BLED THEM DRY AND THEN LAUGHED IN MY FACE*!

*Looks awesome.
sexy
hahahaha @

"mega fart cannon, level 10 demon paladin"
Vortezz wrote:
hahahaha @

"mega fart cannon, level 10 demon paladin"

Oh shush, I like contradicting myself. :P
What game's that for, I just went #3 in my pants?
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
What game's that for, I just went #3 in my pants?

Ascension Neo. And make sure you clean yourself up. I don't want my blog to smell like... yeah. :P
You did it efficiently right?( By just switching the client.eye to a map with that on it and adding the text to the HUD.)
You did it efficiently right?( By just switching the client.eye to a map with that on it and adding the text to the HUD.)

How else would he do it?
Lord of light wrote:

How else would he do it?

Adding a huge HUD to the screen.
The two boxes at the top aren't in line with the other boxes making it look weird.
Worldweaver wrote:

Yeah, I did it that way.

Abhishake wrote:
The two boxes at the top aren't in line with the other boxes making it look weird.

I think it makes it look cool. I did have it line up when I first made it, but I noticed the empty space with the box containing the names/level/etc.
Looks pretty cool, but the two-top boxes bug me somehow... I'd suggest making them one big box, should look a bit neater.

But it definitely looks good!