ID:31677

I know, I know, you can't rush greatness. But I'm just curious, any idea about when BYOND 4.0 will come out?
Being one of those testers, I'm entitled to the knowledge of such things. Along with the rest of them, I was told: "When it's done."

So I shall leak that knowledge onto you. =P
If one wants to screw a project bad... but I mean baaaaaaaad... all they have to do is give out an ETA.

Works at least 80% of the time. :D
Don't worry... it's right around the corner! Bwhahahahaaha!

From the way the news is progressing, I'd say they're getting closer and closer. It all depends on how much they want to get in and how lucky they are with bugs, I suppose.

Myself, I plan to wait until they release it to use it. Don't want to ruin the surprise :D
DarkCampainger wrote:

From the way the news is progressing, I'd say they're getting closer and closer. It all depends on how much they want to get in and how lucky they are with bugs, I suppose.

Myself, I plan to wait until they release to use it. Don't want to ruin the surprise :D

You just earned my respect. Leave the testing to the testers to ensure everyone else has the best time they can when it's released. None of this whining bullshit that something doesn't work (it's a frigging unofficial beta). I hear by announce: You're cool by association to Tibby.
Tiberath wrote:
Leave the testing to the testers to ensure everyone else has the best time they can when it's released. None of this whining bullshit that something doesn't work (it's a frigging unofficial beta).

True dat!
Tiberath wrote:
DarkCampainger wrote:

Myself, I plan to wait until they release to use it. Don't want to ruin the surprise :D

You just earned my respect. Leave the testing to the testers to ensure everyone else has the best time they can when it's released. None of this whining bullshit that something doesn't work (it's a frigging unofficial beta). I hear by announce: You're cool by association to Tibby.

I don't whine. I just tinker with it. <_<
There is a difference between tinkering and whining. Tinkering is having a look, playing a bit and otherwise not caring.

Whining is opening up, not seeing fully fledge Quake 3 integration, open up a members blog and having a sook about it. This kind of person annoys the crap out of me.
Around YO MOMMA!
Worldweaver wrote:
Around YO MOMMA!

Damn, you got me there. :(