ID:31712

So, after making a whole bunch of posts on the forum, I stumbled upon a realization:

I write a whole bunch of code designed to make other people's attempts work.

"Well duh," you might say, "that's what posting in Code Problems is all about!" But it doesn't end there. Because I'm writing code for people who, how to put it lightly, are thicker than the thick end of a thick person (and I mean that in an entirely innocent way if you have the power to remove this blog post from the front page), I have to write code for the lowest common denominator.

So I thought, "Hey, how about I write things the way I would write them?"

But that wouldn't be helpful to many people. And if I just did it for myself, well, what's the point of doing things without an audience.

So I come to you, anonymous internet abusers: in order to entertain me for a few fleeting moments, posit me an inquiry. Ask me, "What Would Garthor Do?" Put forth a challenge, a question, or a moral dilemma, and I'll tell you how I would handle the situation, whether that situation be a clever coding problem, or a belligerent know-nothing who insists on providing terrible advice (I think we all know how that one will go, though). The seriousness of my reply will be directly proportional to whatever the hell I feel like at the time.

I'd say that I'll be waiting, but I'm going to sleep right now. But, I assure you, I would be absolutely giddy with anticipation if I were conscious.
why not try my here-to-fore not yet mentioned contest challenge? it might net you a free digitalBYOND hosting account.
Finish Swordplay.
Dear Garthor,

There's this girl I really like, but we've grown apart these past couple months. How can I work myself back into her life so that I can someday procreate with her?

Hornily yours, KamiKaziSamuri
KamiKaziSamuri wrote:
Dear Garthor,

There's this girl I really like, but we've grown apart these past couple months. How can I work myself back into her life so that I can someday procreate with her?

Hornily yours, KamiKaziSamuri

Kekek hornily.
digitalmouse wrote:
why not try my here-to-fore not yet mentioned contest challenge? it might net you a free digitalBYOND hosting account.

Because that would be too normal.
KamiKaziSamuri wrote:
Dear Garthor,

Learn to play the guitar. Show up at her house with one (acoustic, NOT electric). Remove your pants, and start beating her over to head with it.

I'll let you decide what "it" is.
What would Garthor do if he had to write an interactive sex simulation?

(pref. with a dynamic STD generator)
Hmm, what would Garthor do if he had to do something that was completely uncharacteristically like Garthor?

If that makes any sense.
Elation wrote:
What would Garthor do if he had to write an interactive sex simulation?

(pref. with a dynamic STD generator)

I would have sex with as many women as possible.

For "research."

[edit]Maybe a couple guys, too.
Tiberath wrote:
Hmm, what would Garthor do if he had to do something that was completely uncharacteristically like Garthor?

If that makes any sense.

Sincerely apologize.
WWGD if he was Jesus for a day?
Actually Garthor I think the correct answer to Tiberath's post would be the thing about the sex with women (and men) thing.
What would Garthor do to the person he hates most on the planet if they were dropped into a lawless pit full of weapons (who is the person, as well)?
Dark_Shadow_Ninja wrote:
WWGD if he was Jesus for a day?

I'd exercise my new, vast supply of superpowers.

First, I'd cure a leper.

Then, I'd cure a blind person.

Then, I'd die.

No... SUPER-die.
Popisfizzy wrote:
What would Garthor do to the person he hates most on the planet if they were dropped into a lawless pit full of weapons (who is the person, as well)?

I'd laugh, because they were stuck in a pit with nothing to keep them company but some weapons.

And the person would probably be you for asking such an inane question.

It's poetic justice.
If I'm the person you hate most on the planet, then you really need to get off the internet and meet people. There's plenty in the real world that are worse than I am.
What would Garthor do first in unarmed combat?

What would Garthor do if he could tell the future?

What would Garthor do if he lived forever?
I dunno, Fizz- you're pretty damn hateable.
Page: 1 2