Death Note Unlimited [ALPHA]

by Valoesdte
Death Note Unlimited [ALPHA]
You loved the anime, now its time to live it. Create a character and choose your path. Will you be a Homicide Killer or the Savior of Japan.
ID:319956

Keywords: death, note, online, unlimited
Please be honest with me. I rather not waste my time if no one wants it. Who wants to see DNU Back?
I do!! I was even on the tester list and what not before the game went down for some reason..and have seen it come back up...like for a long time...
I wouldnt mind.... it was a fun game, Better than DNO...
a lot of players were saying all along all we need is the classic server.
hmmm, thats strange? I never got an alpha medal?
i want DNU back, i never had the chance to play it
Me too! lmfao D:
I loved it, please put it back.
Valo you best be remaking this game.
So valo...are you just messing with on in asking that question..or are you really thing to figure out if players want it back..cuse u be getting me all worked up..i dont wana hear it no be coming back up..if u bring that question on here lol.
In response to LifeGod
LifeGod wrote:
Valo you best be remaking this game.

As far as I'm concerned forget remaking, just find a permanent host for classic server!
I miss playing DNU... :/
Yeah Man, I want it Back I love it so Fuckin' Much !!
So Valo, are you still planning on bringing it back?
DNO isn't as good as DNU, but... I will still play DNO, unless a DNU server is up.
come on Val... Do ya friend proud and bring it back ^_^

The only actual Competition you would have is between Pryce High and DNO in terms of Deathnote Fans...

I can probably pull some DN fans off of random anime chats to come... but I cannot promise anything...
Please bring it back
plz bring it
DNU is back.
Page: 1 2