Or kick her in the taco.
I grow facial hair so fast that I'm going to have rough stubble a few hours later anyway. I got sick of the pain and ingrown hairs involved with shaving. I just use a trimmer on parts of my scalp and face in order to get the hair really short. My beard and long hair make it look even shorter by comparison.
As always, volatile. Besides, Tiberath shouldn't fall back on the BYOND community to reassure him that he is cool after his woman challenges his masculinity.
You shouldn't challenge Tiberaths ability to fall back on the BYOND community when his woman kicks him in the metaphorical box.
It's interesting how each response to one my comments is what I said with slight changes.

*Anticipates a response something along the lines of "It's interesting how ..." or "*Anticipates ... *" *
You've never seen Idle Hands? :P

Love that movie.
What's wrong with a little severed hand?
A severed hand never hurt nobody.

Wasn't Idle Hands about a hand that was POSSESSED, not severed?
It started out possessed, but later on it got severed. So it was both.
Keeth wrote:
What's wrong with a little severed hand?
A severed hand never hurt nobody.

Wasn't Idle Hands about a hand that was POSSESSED, not severed?

I went straight to thinking of the Futurama episode, "The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings". <_<
I went straight to thinking of young Jessica Alba in an angel costume. ;)
There's no winning with women. They feed your ego (or cut it) by telling you to "be a man," to get you to do things that may be a little painful. However, when you start portraying men as being tougher than women, hence the phrase "be a man," they go all feminist and woman's rights on you. I don't get it.
Now, now, I'm just as manly as I have always been. I have no problem with shaving at all, don't get ingrown hairs or anything like that. I just don't trust vibrating blades, regardless if they're a shaver or a bench saw.

I've used a Venus shaver once, most unpleasant.
Sinyc wrote:

Love that movie.

Jessica. Alba. *insert Homer Simpson-esque drooling noise*

Anyways, back on subject, I agree with the "Be a Man!" mentality (in fact, I'm so much the "Be a Man!" type that I can almost guarantee that my death will come after I've tried to "walk off" a massive heart attack, poisonous bite, systemic infection, or gaping wound...lol)

I don't really see the point of using those stupid vibrating razors, though... Gillette Mach 3 for me...

In fact, if you need help from the razor in getting the job done (past it being a sharp piece of metal), then I'd say that's the antithesis of all that is the "Be a Man!" way of life...

Page: 1 2