ID:32254

Believe it or not..I found this.

For all who have grown up and loved NBOTLS im extremely and incredibly sorry for the trouble that has bin bestowed epon you im sorry to say that your old friend goditz died in a accident. A drunk driver pulled over a curb while goditz was going around a corner and he slammed him into the dash board resulting in the worst. Being goditz old friend i cried and pleaded for it not to be true over my bed at night but being his only friend with some responsiblites of NBOTLS I hope to keep the game going and running for goditz sake. I hope you enjoy what will happen after the PWIPE.

1. Begging for xp will always happen in your fair.

2. Cheating is legal and is not considered a wrong thing.

3. No using Katon Goukakyu No Jutsu.

4. The Otokage is the most hated man in NBOTLS and i will be taking his position and or giving it out to the first person to messege me with great regret of goditz.

5. Please for goditz sake could we please keep 1 day of the game quiet of talk for those who truely loved him.

6. If this has touched you in any way please email me for extra xp and free weapons.

7. In love and war all is fare?

8. Honestly goditz told me as a friend that the person he truly loved in NBOTLS was Barru.

9.Please do not play NBOTLS for 2 days of contruction.

10. You no longer need to look for jutsu because every jutsu will be bestowed epon orochimaru so you all must gang together to get anymore jutsu san just bunshins

11. A request goditz asked me before he left the house of the dreadfull day was to tell everyone in NBOTLS to shut up about the roomers and stuff about him.

12. I hope your happy all who made fun of him and yelled at him because hes dead and you are a very mest up child.

13. Please goditz R.I.P because all who play this game loves you.

14. This game sucks.
Hooray.
I am not saddened by this.
I'm not sure I believe that. Only because I was talking to him in Chat at about 7-8pm last night. Can't say I know the guy though, so if it is true, it's a great example of why drinking and driving is so bad. I've had my own first hand experiences with it.
Garthor wrote:
Hooray.

I seriously doubt Goditz has died.
It's most likely his way of escaping from the name Goditz, whom everyone hates (at least, I think everyone officially hates Goditz. might be wrong).
Garthor wrote:
Hooray.
Keeth wrote:
I seriously doubt Goditz has died.
It's most likely his way of escaping from the name Goditz, whom everyone hates (at least, I think everyone officially hates Goditz. might be wrong).

-Exactly.

He's not dead, he's just in the line at the Kwik-E-Mart, with a 6 pack of Duff, some Krusty O's, and a family pack of HOT POCKETS. He'll be back next week.
yey
6. If this has touched you in any way please email me for extra xp and free weapons.

HAHAHAHA.

Whoever thinks he is dead is an idiot. Do you think his best friend or whatever would say crap like that, or even be updating the game right now if his friend was just killed. Give me a break.

This is so stupid.
Well if he is, R.I.P. If not get off the computer and get a life, both of you.

Giving out free stuff so any bum out on the street can hug you and then walk away not caring is plain stupid, btw.
Oh, wait. This post is trolling. I just figured it out. Go you. That was honestly the best troll post ever. <3
"Sad day for Byond...Goditz has...Died?"

It's obvious here. No one in their right mind would say, "Sad day for BYOND", followed by "Goditz has...Died?".
O__O whos Goditz?
Yeah seriously whats up with all the byond kids dying lately.
Well you only need to read the entire post to know it's a joke... an extremely tasteless joke at that.

I still lol'd though!
If you didn't catch on right away, I pity you. There's a freaking question mark after "Goditz has Died"
Well, from the context it sounds like he found that in a forum or something. It sounded fake, but only because it was so dumb sounding. But knowing the population it was targeting, it didn't surprise me.
Danial.Beta wrote:
Well, from the context it sounds like he found that in a forum or something. It sounded fake, but only because it was so dumb sounding. But knowing the population it was targeting, it didn't surprise me.

Number 14 gives it away.
Page: 1 2