Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Byond

by Iobject
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Byond
A remake of the most popular anime video game for B.Y.O.N.D.!
ID:322771

Single Player: Do not host this version. Host the Wifi version on the Install/Download button above!

Ever wonder how Ultimate Ninja Storm would look on Byond? Can't afford the actual game or a PS3/Xbox360? Well this is the perfect game in progress for you!

This title will feature certain aspects such as combat that replicates ultimate ninja storm, boss battles with RealTime Button presses, and more characters than Ultimate Ninja Storm 3!

In total, there are 88 characters planned out. There will be a story from the beginning of the arc (Kakashi Chronicles) to the current part (Kyuubi Chakra Mode, Ultimate Tobi, and the Shinobi War).

Battles will replicate ultimate ninja storm boss battles when you knock the enemy down to enough HP, they start a cutscene and you do realtime button presses and other cool visuals. Every story fight will be a boss battle!

Current Demo: Demo 15
Next Demo: Demo 16
The Next demo will introduce:
Sage Mode Naruto, PTS Sasuke, Menma Voices, Fixed FPS lag issues, 1v1 Screen Fixes, possibly AI fighting in Free Battle.
Everyone: Make sure you forward your ports before hosting! Two people tried hosting it and it automatically said connection failed on me...

Also make sure your ISP and Router are ones that allow port forwarding!
Also make sure you follow instructions on port forwarding:
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/ routerindex.htm
i'll host it for you :P i got 2 service hoster
In response to XIIIGaming
XIIIGaming wrote:
i'll host it for you :P i got 2 service hoster

That would be awesome! We definitely need a permanent host for this game (the other 3 never stayed permanent) so if you host it enough, I'll add you to the credits and give hosting commands!
don't need credit or commands. i'll do it for free :P
oh and btw theres this bug i host the game for 2days stright before u got online and took it down because everytime player connect they can connect to the server but only to find themselve in a blackscreen.
In response to XIIIGaming
XIIIGaming wrote:
don't need credit or commands. i'll do it for free :P
Well I'll at least give you credits. It really won't take over a minute to add you to them!
oh and btw theres this bug i host the game for 2days stright before u got online and took it down because everytime player connect they can connect to the server but only to find themselve in a blackscreen.

Hm that's odd. I'll take a look at that :P

Most of my bugs are connected around my 1P story mode, because there is a lot to fix there and I am trying my best to fix every nook and cranny to that system.

Then again, I may just have it download the 1P version and have an "Online Battle" mode that runs the multiplayer portion and/or connect to the server. I may need help in that department though.
hey how do i host and ill do it for u
In response to Carlos212
Carlos212 wrote:
hey how do i host and ill do it for u

You have to forward a port and use Dream Daemon. Forwarding ports requires you to, in most cases, pay extra so you can get ports to forward. If you are able to do it from your internet right now, portforward.com should lead you the way. Also Demo 14 will be done soon but not on the hub, because my membership ran out I'll be getting it back again sometime in October.
This would be an incredible game if it wasn't so terrible.
This isn't a game, it's a demo. Learn the difference.

Say it with me... D-E-M-O. Also programmed by a 16-yr old with almost no experience.

Not only that, it's not even updated since my BYOND Membership expired. Haters gonna hate.
Wow...This demo is good. Almost looks exactly like the game. Except I didn't know what controls were to attack after the first scene. >.<
In response to WildPin
WildPin wrote:
Wow...This demo is good. Almost looks exactly like the game. Except I didn't know what controls were to attack after the first scene. >.<

Thank you for realizing it's a demo :D

Also press H on the title screen. By the way, a better demo is at http://www.youtube.com/narutorox123456 my membership expired so I can't update till I get a new one! I'm procrastinating though. :P

Anyways, here's the controls...
Z = Combos
X = Jump (Double press for ninja dash AKA air dash)
C = Chakra Load. C->Z = Jutsu C->C->Z = Ultimate (Free Battle only) C->X = Chakra Dash C->S = Chakra Shuriken
S = Shuriken
A = Support 1
D = Support 2
Space = Guard (Demo 14+)
Read the newest post. Now people can connect to hosted games! Also new demo released which adds 1V1 with separate rooms taking up 90% of the hosts bandwidth completely destroying their modem and ISP Service! ALL THANKS TO ME! I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT THE ROWER!!! Rower: Yes you coouuulldd...

...Nobody will evar understand my pain, the torture of having a byond game to be updated. Mine is a torturous existence indeed... filled with torture... and fangirls... fangirls with their breasts... how they torture me so...
Still working on Demo 15! Fixing all 1v1 Bugs and some other bugs as well!

Adding tons of new stuff like Sage Naruto, Edo Tensei Fixes, Nerfs, etc.
Double Post? Really? Anyways, I have played both versions of Generations and Storm1 and Storm2.

Besides, this is a demo.

How many times do I have to say it IS going to suck?
Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo

By the way, to those with logic and stay because they like it, instead of staying when they hate it, next demo is adding Izanami for Edo Tensei Itachi and fixing major bugs as well as adding Guard Break (Hold Guard and press Attack) and volume controls.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
This game is POO.

I like how you're wasting your time trying to tell me a game sucks when it isn't even a game.

Get a life.
Gl :D
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
Gl :D

Thanks, I will be releasing Demo 16 which will add a few more minor crap things and bug fixes *cough1v1cough* and then I will put it on Hiatus for a new project I am working on that will have it's own ideas.
Page: 1 2