ID:32427

Keywords: dession, heroes
Wow it seems like every post I am saying Heroes is coming along well...And this post is no different. Heroes is coming along well! Now that that's over with I can tell you why.

All the stats are in the game, things like Health, Energy, Endurance, things of that nature. When you play the game you necessarily "raise" your Health/Energy stats, they raise naturally when you raise certain stats. Like lets say endurance and strength determine what your maximum health can be, and so on...Stamina will play a big role in this game, everything you do whether it be slash an enemy with your sword or lift a rock with telekinesis, it will take up stamina. Energy is basically the "MP" of the game, it is reduced when you use powers.

Soon we will be adding in more physical combat. Things like swords, staffs, claws, etc... As for now there is a sword in the game, but its functions are limited. I'm thinking to add some sort of skills in to the game like skills with using swords, certain ones for elements, etc... But I'm really not sure how I want leveling and things to work out so I haven't started any of that yet.

I came up with an idea last night and that was to have one dedicated RP server and one just "whatever" server. Myself I enjoy RPing with other players, and I wouldn't want non-RPers all over the server messing up the mood.

More "epic" powers are being added to the game. Things like a Lightning bolt that comes down from the sky and everyone around you being turned to ice have been added so far.

If you have any ideas/suggestions for Heroes feel free to post them on the forums. So I can do my best to include them in the game.

-Dession
take that picture off so i can take this post seriously
Jeffrey S wrote:
take that picture off so i can take this post seriously

Heh. =P
QUESTION:

Can I play as Peter Petrelli?
_< This game has nothing to do with that television series. I started this project way before the show.
yeah, you started it after city of heroes came out. ;)
Yup. Way back like 2 years ago. Then I disapeared