ID:32430

Just wow. My life never gets boring.

Long story short:

My older brother met this girl online about a month ago. They just met IRL a week ago, and now they're getting married tonight, and...He asked me to be the best man...

Haha. Times like this make me glad I'm alive.
..wow.....god...is your brother on something?
No, but I'm starting to believe he's retarded.
Tell him to put his funds in a seperate bank account.
Funds? He's broke. He doesn't even have his driver's license yet. It's pretty pathetic. And he's 22 years old as well.
Tell him he's a fucking idiot for me.
Way ahead of you.
for someone who has no experience with relationships, popisfizzy, you seem to be quick to bash somebody for getting married. ;)
Hurrah? Most people are armchair critics.
can't argue with that
..I am amazed...internet dating actually works now? Excuse me I have to go cyber with Dantom now.
BlueFireX wrote:
..I am amazed...internet dating actually works now? Excuse me I have to go cyber with Dantom now.

it always has? this isn't a very good example of it "working" though.
But honestly internet dating seems a bit creepy...anyone can lie about theirselves. I already know the fact that he met her but hell, one week? It took my best-friend and I a month before was even considered as friends.
BlueFireX wrote:
But honestly internet dating seems a bit creepy...anyone can lie about theirselves. I already know the fact that he met her but hell, one week? It took my best-friend and I a month before was even considered as friends.

your best friend is over the internet...
Wow. Double-you tee eff.
is she sexy?
No.
lolz.
Now there's a sight for sore eyes.