ID:32478

So what do you guys think of it? I thought it was pretty decent, since a lot of the games I haven't heard before. The music was extremely enjoyable, especially the one on the Halo 3 trailer.
Wait wtf?! E3?! WHERE?!
The Microsoft conference just ended.

Nintendo and Sony's conference is tomorrow.

Nintendo at 9:00 PDT
Sony at 11:30 PDT

Linkage: http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html?tag=event_nav;live#
It was pretty good, all of the titles I had expected were on it and a few release dates were officially announced such as Mass Effect.
I tried to watch it, but all they did was talk about sales figures every time I looked over. It's like they where trying to sell it to investors for the first time again. It was very annoying. They actually told people how much they have made on XBox live arcade sales! Lets all brag about how much money we are charging our users!
Danial.Beta wrote:
Lets all brag about how much money we are charging our users!

Well, if you look at it like that, posting any profit is bragging about how much money you're charging people.
True, but E3 isn't an investors convention. When I hear them talking about all that stuff, it just seems like they are bragging about charging the same people who are watching.

P.S. This CSS is horrid.
Danial.Beta wrote:
I tried to watch it, but all they did was talk about sales figures every time I looked over. It's like they where trying to sell it to investors for the first time again. It was very annoying. They actually told people how much they have made on XBox live arcade sales! Lets all brag about how much money we are charging our users!

Compared to Nintendo's it was hell of alot better.

Akiyo, that is bullcrap. Nintendo never chat so much shit for like the whole show. Nintendo actually showed some fresh stuff not things that the media has already over -raped.

Nintendo showed us stuff we didn't see not stuff we already know. Well the majority.

Microsofts was second best at e3, Sonys just sucked.