ID:32536

Keywords: golden, solar, soothsayer, sun

Quote from Source:
According to a tipster gobo_4227, the following images are from an unannounced Nintendo DS debut of the GBA's RPG series, Golden Sun. The legitimacy of the images is obviously in doubt, but it does realize some of our far-fetched dreams. Make it happen, developers!

Quote from Source:
New Golden Sun is coming to DS!

We have received word from ‘gobo_4227′ that Golden Sun is indeed coming to the DS. He attended a press gathering shortly before E3 which had games on show that are not scheduled to be shown at E3. Cameras were not allowed at the event but he managed to take some decent pictures with his mobile phone. From the feedback he received, it seemed as if the title was almost complete!

More information on Golden Sun DS

You control Felix
The story seems like a continuation of ‘The Lost Age’ (although I only sampled a very small section)
The story and text were the first things completed on the game as the developers wanted a strong story
Touch screen controls (similar to Animal Crossing / Zelda DS)
Touch screen psynergy
Pseudo-3D graphics (very similar look to the GBA games however some elements of 3D)
This is pretty exciting, I personally loved Golden Sun: the Lost Age, so this is pretty much a guaranteed buy for me. Is this what Nintendo was talking about when they said that they will be “reviving a dead franchise”? Maybe, maybe not. Sure, it might be fake too, but that’s highly unlikely.
My first article on this site!

Btw, I really could use a membership renewal. -_-'
This game will be EPIC.
If it is indeed real.
I know, a friend of mine linked me before.
Golden sun on wii in 08, just watch,