ID:32671

Keywords: dession, heroes
The first "mission" has just been added to Heroes! Note: It was just made so I can figure out how I want quests to work. It's just a simple "Go kill random person" thing. I'm not very original when it comes to things like that and chances are this mission wont be even included in the game its basically a place holder for now... So it doesn't really matter =P. So leave any ideas for missions in the suggestions forum.

I have also added in a point system thing for how strong your powers are. The categories are fire, water, air, psychic, and earth. I have also added in damage types, every kind of damage you do is one of those types including physical [The damage of your physical attacks depends on your strength]. This will help later on when we add strengths/weaknesses.

Wow I forgot to mention a little fun icon thing we added to the game. With the addition of health bars, and whatnot we have added an option to showcase a little icon next to where your health bar shows. It looks nice in-game and is a good way to tell who's who without clicking on them or anything. Right now only IceWarrior, a few other people, and I have custom icons. But there are a variety to choose from in-game.
We also added some nice Earthly powers to the game. Like one where you combine rocks to create a powerful golem.

-Dession
Some dude Named Rinkuu.
Like. Wants to test,
and uh. Yeah. He's been bugging me and shit so yah.
He keeps logging in, and then when I try to contact him he doesn't reply. So basically he's just sitting in the game not playing since he doesn't have the password.
He does that. He's bugging us all on mafia.
He told me you didnt understand so. >.>
Here shis words.
Tell Him that I want to test Heroes.
TM, copy this message and comment on Dession's page: Dession, I CANT reply to your PMS and ive paged you like ten times,, so your pagers effed up or something, and the whisper doesnt work nless I close the input password thing, it boots me, so pleeease mssg me at [email protected]
So, basically all of a sudden his pages work. I'm talking to him right now. Thanks for being the middle-man =P.