ID:3280

Right, well my team, Spector Entertainment is really pissing me off... I do all the code, run the games, host and the only thing I ask is for some Icons to work with, but no...
Team Members:
Wildrogue
Bloodbath20
Worldweaver - ME

If anyone wants to help page me!

Any of you have this problem?

And now my frigging best friend is like omg i really like this girl !~!!!!111oneoneo!!! and I'm like why, and he says I new her when we were in junior high and he really likes her 'cause she's " uber hotzzz" , and he won't tell me nething else and he goes on and on...

Alright g2g later.
Teams are typically just a pain in the ass, for the entire team, and it makes it a large risk of getting code stolen.

This is why all of my projects have been solo.
Heh, thanks I'll keep that in mind.
Same here I kinda go solo and if i do work with some one it would be 1 or 2 ppl
Atthe end the game gonna come crashing down becuase they get bored of working on it and you start to dissagree with things and it's so stupid why ppl have teams of 10 to 20 ppl so stupid they act liek there making a software company.
Like*
Definetly, Luckily for me these are a couple of guys I know in real life, and I've known both an extremely long time. But yeah, I think you're right, I've made an obligation now so I better just sit it out.